During my studies, I learned that sitting and listening can be the most interesting and boring experience at the same time.
My classes are a combination of theory and practice - so that you can have access to everything I can share with you. I rely heavily on multimedia presentations, but also on exercises where you can check what you just learned.
Class structure: 15 minutes of theoretical introduction + interactive task using a specific element + 10-15 minutes of theoretical development of the topic + exercises practising the selected element + the final task checking what you have learned.
Let's make the process more interesting!
I am from Poland, but last three years I spent in the United Kingdom (Leeds), where I had an opportunity to earn Bachelor of Arts in International Relations. Since September I will start my Masters in Environmental Technologies and International Affairs (ETIA) at Diplomatische Akademie Wien, Austria.
Public speaking is an integral part of my life. While planning my future in diplomacy, I had to learn how to effectively communicate my ideas and opinions to people who listen to me or are part of the debate in which I participate. For three years of study, I was not idle and was part of a committee of four different societies, including Vice President and later President of AIESEC UK Leeds branch. Being a representative of the whole community of my city on the arena, not only local but also international, gave me great opportunities to learn correct public speaking. In addition, taking part in class political discussions, often stubborn and hot, taught me that proper communication is not easy.
I am here to share my experience with you and show you that everyone can be an amazing communicator, master of public speaking. Join today!
The lessons are created mostly for the beginners, students or recent graduates. However, other options can be negotiated, with the differences in price.
Highly motivated, dedicated and creative owner of Bachelor of Arts in International Relations with extensive leadership experience. Passioned about European Politics, International Law and Diplomacy. Energized by challenges and engaged in creation of new initiatives. Inspired by strong leaders, mainly female. Powered to teach others about public speaking and effective communication.
09/2017 – 06/2020 University of Leeds, United Kingdom (BA International Relations)
• Year 1: First Year Upper 2.1 (66%) overall.
• Year 2: Second Year Upper 2.2 (57.5%) overall.
• Year 3: On track for 2.1 and First Class for Dissertation.
• Modules included British Domestic and Foreign Policy, International Politics, Extreme Right Parties in Contemporary Europe, Politics of European Union, Analyzing Data in Politics and International Relations, Security Studies.
07/2019 Geneva School of Diplomacy and International Relations (Summer Course in International Relations and Diplomacy)
• Developed knowledge in Multilateral Diplomacy, International Trade, International Humanitarian Law, Digital and Energy Diplomacy and International Migration.
• Acquired in-depth awareness of daily operation of international organizations such as the United Nations (UN), World Trade Organization (WTO) and World Health Organization (WHO) by attending scheduled visits in its headquarters.
09/2014 – 07/2017 International Baccalaureate (IB) World School no. 4464, Poland (IB Diploma Achieved)
• HL: English B (6), Polish A Literature (6), History of Europe (5).
• SL: Geography (6), Biology (5), Mathematics (3), German B Language Certificate (5).
09/2019 – Current Department for Digital Education (Student Digital Systems Champion)
• Evolve students’ awareness of operation of various digital systems offered by University of Leeds.
• Collaborate with all university’s educational structures in the context of creating new forms of online teaching as well as shaping and developing existing educational platforms.
• Organize and leading training panels for students and university staff on how to use existing online systems adequately.
09/2019 – Current High Fliers Research Limited (University Manager)
• Deliver different elements of research at University of Leeds, from online questionnaires and research groups, to face-to-face interviews with more than 300 final year students.
• Analyze primary and secondary data related to results of surveys conducted among 40 final year students of University of Leeds.
• Arrange recruitment of 20 students for position of student interviewers and supervising anticipated duties.
• Create general reports after executing all research elements and meeting all deadlines constantly.
02/2019 – 01/2020 AIESEC UK (Regional General Director)
• Represent regional branch or organization at national conferences by taking active part in negotiations contributing to change of basic management code of AIESEC UK.
• Supervised of customer profile’s creation in order to devise main strategy of organization as well as brand’s visibility.
• Controlled team of four Regional Deputy Directors to develop main organization’s strategy and adjust it to regional needs.
06/2019 – 07/2019 ViaCon Polska (Human Resources and Sales Summer Intern)
• Partnered with ViaCon’s Human Resources and Sales Teams to establish constant flow of goods and employment of seasonal workers inside company.
• Negotiated new terms of trade agreements between ViaCon Polska and international producers of elements necessary for development of the European road network.
09/2018 – 01/2019 University of Leeds (Undergraduate Online Learning Mentor)
• Provided constant support for First Year students of all degrees in School of Politics and International Studies (POLIS) in order to help deal with challenges and tasks coupled with PIED1000 module ‘Studying and Researching POLIS’.
• Cooperated with another undergraduate mentor and main supervisor to ensure task delivery within expected deadline and equal support to all students in need.
02/2018 – 02/2019 AIESEC UK (Regional Deputy Director – Outgoing Global Volunteering)
• Led and motivated a team of 10 members in terms of providing projects over short and long time periods.
• Planned and streamlined marketing actions, including marketing stalls, info sessions, leafleting, online marketing among the University departments.
• Established international partnerships with AIESEC offices across world by negotiating terms and conditions.
08/2018 – 09/2018. AIESEC Croatia & Red Cross Croatia (Outgoing Global Volunteer)
• Cooperated with Red Cross Croatia in order to support refugees in daily activities in total of 150 hours with a goal to combine young people from all over world to act upon current refugees’ crisis.
• Overseen documents necessary for refugees when submitting applications for legal permanent residence.
09/2014 – 08/2017 Provincial Integrated Hospital in Leszno, Poland (Emergency Department Volunteer)
• Partnering with hospital stuff in order to perform all elements, necessary for taking care over patients (including writing preliminary reports and taking laboratory samples).
• Performed basic medical tasks, such as taking blood, combining drips or installing plaster.
• Languages: Polish (native), English (fluent), German (communicative), French (basic) and Spanish (basic).
• IT Skills: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, PhotoScape X, STATA.
• Soft skills: leadership, crisis management, team management, time management, communication, creative writing, problem solving, public speaking.
• Charity work – volunteer in local hospital, NGO supporting underprivileged children, animals’ shelter and Amnesty International Poland during high school times.
• Sports photography – journalist and photographer for ski jumping themed, online newspapers, with headquarters based in Poland, Germany and Slovenia.
• Stage performance and public speaking – singer and actress in amateur groups; belly dancer.
• Travelling – visited over 25 countries; took part in Erasmus+ projects in Czech Republic, Slovenia and Lithuania.
stress management lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest personal development lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, public speaking lessons for all!
Taking conflict management lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£10|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£50|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£100|