I am a professional musician with over 16 years' teaching experience.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach piano, keyboard and music theory.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I received a 1st class music degree from York University, and then spent two years as a postgraduate at the Royal Academy of Music in London, on the advanced performers' course.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £40 for an hour, and £20 for 30 minutes.
- Where do you teach?
I teach from home in N22 in a studio with a Bosendorfer grand piano.
- When are you available?
I currently have vacancies on some weekdays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
All ages from 7 upwards. Beginners of any age are always welcome!
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
All piano grade exams from 1-8, both ABRSM and Trinity Guildhall.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have taught for over 16 years, both privately and in music schools and to university music students. I have covered all levels from beginners to post-grade 8, and enter my pupils regularly for Associated Board (as well as Trinity Guildhall) music exams.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
The Musicians' Union.
• BA Hons Music (1st class), ARAM
• Advanced Postgraduate Performers' Course, Royal Academy of Music
• CRB checked
• Musicans' Union
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£40||£40||Not available|