My teaching methodology is based on enthusiasm, I try to bring high level of energy and enthusiasm to each lesson. I believe that an instructor who is demonstrably passionate about the material he/she is presenting can go a long way in cultivating and nurturing a student's interest in the subject.
I am an EAL Teacher, and support children, which are new to English by providing daily intervention. Currently I am studying my Master in 'Education' and working in a High School in Leeds, I enjoy teaching English and it has been my passion from a very young age.
Andreea, G. Nan
I am a highly motivated and driven individual who strives for success in all. I pride myself on my dedication and the passion and enthusiasm I bring to all areas of my professional work and education. I work well as part of a team and individually and have strong communication, planning and organizational skills. I am a fast learner and enjoy new challenges where I can use my initiative to problem-solve. I have a strong work ethic and aspire to complete every task to the best of my ability.
My experience working with members of the public has allowed me to develop excellent communication and customer service skills, in both informal and formal levels in fast-paced working environments.
English as an Additional Language – Lead Teaching
Leeds East Academy
31/10/2017 – Current
• Ensure good progress for all students within groups taught through the planning and preparation of high quality lessons, which engage, motivate and support learners and adhere to the Academy Teaching and Learning Standards.
• Delivered creative and interactive group intervention to an average of 15 students between 11-16 years of age.
• Take responsibility within own teaching areas, and in the execution of general duties, for the creation of a positive climate for learning which results in positive, respectful attitudes from students.
• Consistently communicated with parents to report on students’ behaviour, social and developmental progress, as well as note any observed health condition.
• Consistently apply the academy behaviour policy to support all colleagues in establishing high standards of behaviour from students, and in order that students have parity of treatment and expectations in all areas of the academy
• Implement all Academy policies with regard to registration, student absence, student uniform, use of planners and other routines as specified in the Staff Handbook
• Observe Academy rules relating to the safeguarding of students, health and safety requirements and equality policies
Visual Merchandiser - Own Retail
9/08/2014 – 30/10/2017
• Cascade information given by Market VM manager to SM and Store staff through training and meetings.
• Participate in team meetings in key cities and team huddle to understand needs, delivery of stock and Sales and retail KPI analysis in order to drive sales through VM
• Give feedback to the RBO on Stores’ needs after discussing with SM.
• Ensure store complies with Global standards and guidelines to provide a pleasant shopping experience to all consumers.
• Ensure all windows are presented to a high standards including mannequins dressing and positioning, lighting direction, cleanliness, steaming and price communication.
• In charge of creating clear Shop –In-Shop’s to emphasize category presentation.
• Ensure correct use and positioning of In-Store Communication Tools.
• Monthly submission on VM Compliance Tool including taking and uploading pictures into the system and delivering 100% compliant score.
• Update weekly the Space Management Tool floor plan and fixture allocation based on product presentation movement and analysis of Space Management Results with SM and draft common action plan.
• Global Visual Merchandising standards and guidelines, including folding techniques, different hanger types, size order and size curve, steaming and merchandise presentation standards as well as the use of size cubes and size stickers.
• Use Seasonal Brand and product knowledge effectively during sales interactions.
• Communicate product features and benefits and unique selling points clearly to address customers’ needs and strengthen their connection to the Brand.
• Collaborate productively and respectfully with team members.
• Complete seasonal training programs and effectively apply the learning on the job.
• Seek coaching and learning opportunities to continually improve my performance.
• Liaised with global suppliers and ensured store display plans were in line with the agreed budget.
Byron Primary School
09/2012 – 06/2014
During my placement at Byron Primary School, I have worked with Reception and Year 1 pupils, preparing activities and lessons and helping the teacher to implement them, showing me that preparation, planning and communication are essential skills within teaching. By fostering good relationships with staff, pupils and parents it is possible to provide a holistic educational experience that compliments the child’s extra-curricular life as much as possible. Through following the advice of my mentors in this role, I have become adept at building these relationships, and can successfully guide children through the day’s activities, at school or on related day trips
One of the biggest achievements was given the chance to fill in as a substitute and teach children in the absence of the teaching staff which enabled me to develop my experience within the role and building my confidence on teaching individually.
• Deliver tailored teaching activities to pupils on either a one-to-one basis or in a small group.
• Listening to children read, reading to them or telling them stories.
• Helping teachers to plan learning activities and complete records.
• Supporting teachers in managing class behavior.
• Supervising group activities and present written reports.
• Supporting the social and emotional development of pupils, reporting any issues as necessary.
• Manage challenging behavior and monitor pupils progress.
Children’s Summer Camp (Voluntary)
Richard Dunn Sports Centre
06/2012 – 08/2012
In this role I had to work with large numbers of children of different age groups and make sure they were accounted for and involved in all activities. It was my role and responsibility to work with other team members to provide an enjoyable and safe environment for the children.
During my past time I was honored to be selected by my team as the Hourly Employee of the month and given a certificate, which was signed by the group organization.
• Creating and organizing events for children of all age ranges
• Work with team members to ensure a fun and safe atmosphere for children
• Lead or support group activities/crafts.
• Duties as assigned by the event coordinator
• Promote good behavior by using the positive reinforcement method.
Calderdale College / Open University
• BA (Hons) Early Years – September 2016 – Current/ Part - Time
University of Huddersfield
• BA (Hons), Learning Support- September 2015 - 2016
• 09/2013 – 07/2014 Access to Higher Education – Humanities and Social Science
• 09/2011 – 06/2013 CACHE L1, L2 Certificate – Children and Young People’s Workforce
• Becoming the Adi-factor Champion for Adidas employee of the year award.
• Self-teaching myself many new skills such as Spanish, French and Art.
• Developing the confidence to become a successful public speaker, organizer and leader through the previous jobs roles I have held and through personal development.
• Leading teams in previous roles, showing I have the ability to manage and develop groups of peoples through training and multiple tasks.
• Being nominated by the Adidas VM Omni-channel to participate in a grand opening store in Milan.
• Opportunities of supporting the Regional Visual Merchandiser Manager internationally such as Milan, Romania, Amsterdam, Germany and Ireland as well as our Wholesales team in the country such as Sports Direct, Greaves and JD sports.
• Being nominated the winner of delivering the best ‘Train The Trainer’ modules to the Adidas employees by monitoring their development through a number of different learning styles and recording a video that has been shared globally and set as an example for the staff development.
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
I have a keen interest in travelling and before moving to England to commence studying I travelled throughout Europe for some time to experience new cultures and countries which helped broaden my horizons. I believe travelling is one way to develop ones personality and I thoroughly enjoyed my time in different countries.
I also enjoy reading & writing poetry. I have a real passion for learning and increasing my knowledge.
References available on request.
oral expression - english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|