I am a Economics and Business Studies Teacher. Adept in mix teaching method , in creative lesson planning and real-world-related instruction. Motivational educator with exceptional communication, analytical, and multi-tasking skills.I am very passionate about the protection of Human Rights and about the integration of students with special educational needs .
I am calm , patient and dynamic teacher with 3 years teaching experience with adult learners and 1 year with SEN students ( 3-11 years old). I am a hardworking person with a friendly personality ,
excellent synthesis and research skills, good problem solving experience, analythical thinking and leadership with 5 years of work experience in Guerilla style marketing and 3 years of work experience in Administrative Admin in Italy.
50£ A Level
40 £ /hr GCSE - A Level
25£ 11 plus
15£ Primary School
10 £ for any cancellation
• Enthusiastic approach to teaching in an engaging manner
• Coding, Business, Customer Service and Guerilla Style Marketing expert
• Getting on well with people of all ages, backgrounds and abilities and understand their needs
• Classroom management
• Creative lesson planning and interesting activities and resources
• Researched class materials to design course and teaching materials
• Critical and analytical thinking to be through and pay attention to details
• Ability to present a wide range of concepts in an easy-to-understand format
• Able to Use PC and Software and to prepare video presentations for lesson
• Learning styles and performance assessment
• Student motivation
• Run event and conference plan
• Able to work under pressure whilst meeting deadlines and targets
• Able to accept criticism
• Specialized in Agrofood Economic Policy, Rural Development Plan and European Funds destined to the South of Italy, Common Agricultural Policy, EU Legislation, Economics.
Professional Experience in UK:
• Business & Admin and Customer Service Trainee Teacher Sept 2015 - October 2018 - Tropics Global College Greenwich - Part Time Every Friday
- Prepared a scheme of work and assessment plans appropriate
- Developed business curriculum and daily lessons plan to suit student needs in Business Foundations, Careers, Personal Finance, Basic Computer Skills, Customer Service , Marketing and Business and Basic Law
- Prepared daily reviews, feedback and action plans
- EU Code Week 2018 celebration , lesson plan and activities preparation
• Tactical Sampling Colleague Asda Oct 2014 - Ongoing - CPM London Part-Time
- Sampling activities to targeted customers
- increase awareness
- create a specific image
- generate sales opportunities and build customer preference
- leading sales and attract traffic to my stand
- getting training to new colleague
• Kumon Math Tutor Oct 2015 - Aug 2016– Thamesmead Kumon Centre - Every Tuesday and Saturday
At Kumon Centre she helped children and teenagers to reach an advanced level of study in Math. She supported a hyperactive boy (5 years old) and an autistic girl (11 years old).
Professional Experience in Italy:
• 2005 - 2012 Management work experience in Administrative Admin – Public Sector ( Prefettura, Comunità Montana dell’Ufita, Istituto Comprensivo Lainate)
Helping teacher in back office with all administrative tasks. Dealing with parents both face – to – face and over the phone. Preparing, writing and presenting teaching contracts. Sending documents out via post. Carrying out stationary orders and ensuring they come on time. Collecting and organising completed test papers and forwarding them to Rome ( Education Department) for checking and results. Organising and overseeing school vote for union representative.
• April 2018 – December 2018 – QTLS Qualified Teacher Learning e Skills Status
• September 2015 - February 2017 - Diploma in Education and Training Level 5
• September 2008 – December 2012 - Master’s Degree in Statistical and Economic Sciences Second Class Honours 2:2 (in Italy)
• September 2003 - January 2007 - Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics and Computing Science for Businesses Second Class Honours 2:2 (in Italy)
• September 1998 - July 2003 - Diploma Level 3 in Social Sciences GCE Advanced Level (in Italy)
- Microsoft Office ( Outlook, Word , Excel, Access and Power Point) , SPSS and SQL Server
- Bilingual fluency in both Italian and English ( reading, writing, speaking, listening)
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
• August 2019 - Coding for Parents - NanoMooc – Urbino University
• August 2019 - CodeWeek in your Classroom , Now! – Mooc - Urbino University
• January 2019 - Coding in your Classroom , Now! – Mooc - Urbino University
• December 2018 - Welcome Mooc- Urbino University
• September 2018 – Certificate of Competency Bullying and cyber-bullying
• January 2018 - Certificate of Competency to teach Mathematics and Italian using Analog Method in Primary School
• February 2017 - March 2017 - Certificate of Competency Working with Student with Special Educational Needs
• January 2017 - February 2017 - Certificate of Competency Whiteboard Lessons, Tips and Techniques for SMART Technologies
• June 2016 - Certificate of Competency to Teach Italian as Foreigner Language
• March 2016 - April 2016 - Certificate of Competency Level 3 Safeguarding Children’s Course
• February 2014 - April 2014 - Certificate of Achievement Entry 3 Extended Award Employability and Personal Development (in UK)
• October 2009-December 2009 - Certificate of Competency of Basic Biostatistics (in Italy)
•November 2017 - Certificate of Competency Passenger Assistant Course + Badge
• November 2014 – Certificate of Achievement Health and Safety for Food Workers Course (in UK)
• November 2014 – Certificate of Achievement Level 2 Food Safety Course in Catering (in UK)
• October 2014 – Challenge 25 Training ASDA (in UK)
• October 2014 - Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering (in UK)
• July 2014 - Certificate of Achievement English Entry 2 (in UK)
Linguistic and IT Qualification
• May 2018 – Level 2 Maths Functional Skills
• March 2018 – Level 2 English Functional Skills
• January 2018 - Certificate of Competency to teach Mathematics and Italian using Analog Method in Primary School and in Nursery
• June 2016 - Certificate of Competency to teach Italian as Foreigner Language
• September 2005 –January 2006 Certificate of Achievement English Language B1 of the QCER (in Italy)
• July 2005 -August 2005 Certificate of Achievement English Language A2 Elementary (in Scotland)
• October 2001 -May 2002 European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL) – AICA (in Italy)
• February 2002 – April 2002 Driving Licence (in Italy)
• September 2000- June 2001 - Certificate of French language A2 Elementary (in Italy)
• October 2000- June 2001 - Certificate of Computer Operator (in Italy)
Interests and hobbies
She enjoy travelling, dancing, playing the piano, swimming, volunteering and spending time with her family and friends.
Francesca and I have been colleagues since 2014. She helped me while I was studying statistics at University and she helped me to review, learn, memorise everything I need to know for the exam. She adapted the notes and exercises based on my learning style. She has a very sharp mind and she knows perfectly what to do when she has hands on job. Thanks to her I had 76% in statistics and she worked very hard to prepare me...this is why I recommend her.
Francesca was very helpful.
I appreciate all her suggestions to prepare and pass my exam.
I highly recommend her .
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, geometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£40||£50||Not available|