My teaching method is to guide students to the correct answer by prompting them (not doing work for them), providing similar more easy to comprehend questions and then transferring the knowledge gained to harder ones, and creating real scenarios relevant to the student which will help them to get through a question.
I am studying economics and finance at the university of southampton. I just finished my first year, acquiring a 2:1 grade. I am 19 years old and have previously tutored individually and in groups, with children of all types of abilities.
Versatile worker bringing valuable experience in customer service roles, maths tutoring and administrative work. Uncompromising work ethic, time management, organisation and
Maths tutor, Richard challoner school —New Malden
October 2017 - December 2018
● Helped children with a variety of abilities improve their numerical skills.
● Worked to prepare them for gcse exams
● Worked with groups and individuals
● Saw significant improvement in almost every student taught, all students showed signs of improvement
Customer service / Office Administrator, Wing preservation Ltd —Cheam
March 2016 - August 2019 (seasonal spring, autumn, winter)
● Became proficient in excel spreadsheet usage.
● Learned valuable lessons in ensuring accuracy in work and following time schedules.
● Responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service.
● Helped tutor less experienced staff to manage daily assignments.
A-levels, Richard challoner school — New Malden
Product Design: A* Mathematics: A History: A
Bsc Economics and finance, University of Southampton
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£13||£8|