I give small classes of up to three pupils in Economics, Maths and English at secondary school level. I prefer it when people bring their questions to class beforehand so we can go through what they find hard. I believe that practice makes perfect and so will encourage my students to do as much practise as possible between the classes.
I have been giving lessons since three years ago. I have taught over ten students, all of which have gone on to achieve top marks in GCSEs and A-levels. I studied Economics and Mathematics for the A-level and speak fluent English, having achieved top grades for all at the A-level and GSCE. I have also taught English to non-native speakers. My students reported that their English improved dramatically under my tutelage.
The student needs to cancel at least 2 hours beforehand or their lesson would not be refunded.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
UNIVERSITY OF MANCHESTER, ECONOMICS, 2018-2021
• Predicted First
• Advanced Mathematics (79); Macroeconomics (74); Microeconomics (73)
THE HENRIETTA BARNET SCHOOL, 2011-2018
• A Levels: English Literature (A); Economics (A); Mathematics (B)
• GCSEs: 12 (A-A*s), including Mathematics (A*) and English (A*)
INTERN, AON, 2019
(A pensions firm specialising in investment consulting)
• Refined networking skills by meeting and working with Aon staff from across the business
• Developed deep understanding of investment consulting and asset management from attending workshops
• Displayed team-working ability by collaborating with peers to deliver winning presentation to senior staff
JOURNALIST, EXPOSURE YOUTH COMMUNICATIONS MAGAZINE LONDON, 2018
(A magazine examining key issues affecting young children today)
• Improved time management skills by meeting tight deadlines for articles and essays, which are all in print
• Enhanced collaboration skills by working with peers to create creative work such as short films online
• Showed willingness to adapt by changing strategies and ideas if commissions were rejected by clients
ANALYST, ECONOMICS RESEARCH COUNCIL, 2017
(An organisation promoting public understanding of economics)
• Developed my analytical skills by examining the relationship between household spending and debt
• Heightened reporting skills by producing a chart and analysis of my research, which was then distributed nationally
• Advanced communication skills by managing the relationship between the organisation and external speakers
FINANCIAL DIRECTOR, ASTRELLA, 2017
(A start-up company operating under Young Enterprise and specialising in retail)
• Increased financial analysis skills by managing the money the firm earns
• Boosted modelling skills by managing the financial direction of the company, made £500 profit from nothing
• Strengthened presenting skills by promoting the company in the Young Enterprise competition, won ‘Best Presentation
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES AND POSITIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY
BRIGHT NETWORK INTERNATIONAL WOMAN’S DAY EVENT, ORGANISER, 2018
(A recruitment company connecting undergraduates and graduates to top firms)
• Gained leadership skills by working with ten other peers to organise the inaugural event
• Progressed public-speaking skills by speaking about women in power to over 150 attendees
ANGLOVILLE, LEADER, 2018
(A company where students can immerse themselves in an English-speaking environment)
• Improved organisational skills by arranging English classes for 40 Polish students at a residential camp
• Raised interpersonal by tutoring Polish children and developing friendships with them
AWARDS, SKILLS AND EXTRA QUALIFICATIONS
LANGUAGES English, German, Mandarin
IT SKILLS proficient in SPPS, VBA and Python
Brown belt karate
SEO Investment banking and asset management programme
Manchester Global Health poetry winner
oral expression - english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, written comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking written expression - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||£20|
|5 hours||Not available||£85||£100|
|10 hours||Not available||£185||£200|