My Teaching method entails within creative and kinaesthetic learning with all my pupils. I wish to get to know the pupil to see the way they wish to learn best to there ability and then relate my teaching methods to this. I wish to keep it fun so for when teaching each individual they look forward to there studying. So on the next occasion we work together to achieve the best they can.
I currently work at Jaguar Land Rover in the concierge team dealing with mathematics queries and complaints. I play football and golf outside of work where i play to a handicap of 3. I studied at Lawrence Sheriff School in Rugby before going on to study Sports Science at Sheffield Hallam University.
25 Tynemouth Close
I am a hard-working and adaptable individual who maintains a professional manner in the workplace. Able to work under pressure in a methodical and responsible way whilst being able to meet deadlines. I work well as part of a team and can also work unsupervised using initiative. I am looking to further developing my skills and experiences within the sales and complaints industry working for a forward thinking employer.
• Friendly and outgoing
• Excellent customer service skills
• Confident, reliable and punctual
• Works successful in team-based environments
• Desire and willingness to learn
• Patient, with the ability to remain calm under pressure
November 2015 September – December 2015
Warehouse Operative – Quest Employment, Coventry
• Collating and processing initial order sheets for incoming and outgoing goods
• Checking and inspecting goods received and ensuring they are of accurate quantity, type, and also acceptable quality.
• Providing friendly and fast service
• Welcoming and helping clients who visit the branch.
• Ensuring a clean and safe workhouse for staff to work in.
January 2016 – June 2017
Assistant Land Surveyor – RGI Surveys, Rugby
• Assist senior surveyors in producing topographical surveys for locating and mapping buildings, wetlands and other structures
• Collected land survey data using GPS system.
• Traced underground services with Ground Penetration Radar (GPR) and Radio Detection (RD)
• Performed and drafted reports on land surveys
• Plotted topographical designs using AutoCAD and LSS to a high standard
July 2017 – October 2017
Independent Land Surveyor - Amber Utilities
• Created details drawings and prepared survey reports and databases
• Performed technical calculations working closely with technicians
• Organizing and maintaining survey equipment and performing land surveys
• Measuring angles, distances, and marking accurate boundaries
April – June 2018
Customer Service Advisor – Sitel UK Visa and Immigration
• Non advisory service dealing with customers status of their visa
• Escalating cases to the relevant department at home office
• Replying to emails regarding customers status of their visa
July – September 2018
Team Manager – Sitel Pro Sports Direct
• Customer service order status on customers merchandise which has been purchased
• Managing a team of 20
• Hitting targets such as service level agreement and key performance indicators
• Monitoring abandoned calls
• Quality advisor on agents calls to help improve the quality of the call
• Using excel for statistics and demographics
September – Present
Team Manager– Sitel Outsourced at Jaguar Land Rover
• New car online sales concierge team
• Inbound and outbound calls regarding online sales
• Web chat and email communication
• Case management on delivering an excellent customer journey
• Dealing with complaints and technical issues
• Providing customers with specifications on all models across the Jaguar Land rover range and adapting that when they are building their own personal car.
May 2017 Utility Mapping Course
The Survey School
April 2016 Surveying Assistant (General Practice)
Construction Skills Certificate Scheme (CSCS)
2015 Level 1 Professional Golf Association approved trainer
The Belfry Golf Course
2014 General Certificate of Education Advanced Level (A Levels)
Ashlawn Grammar School
2014 Level 2 Certificate in Working with Others
2014 Level 2 Certificate in Problem Solving
2012 General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE)
Ashlawn Grammar School
Hobbies and Interests:
I have a great deal of interest in different cultures and have just returned from 6 months travelling around South East Asia and Australia. I also enjoy reading and spending time with my family and playing various sports such as golf and football.
Referees: Available on request
cricket lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest football lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, 5 a side football lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£10||£10||Not available|
|5 hours||£40||£40||Not available|
|10 hours||£75||£75||Not available|