Education and Qualifications
Bishop Grosseteste University, Lincoln, England, 2016-2017
- PGCE Primary 3-7 – Subject Specialism: Expressive Arts. Awarded Outstanding.
Bishop Grosseteste University, Lincoln, England, 2012-2015
- BA Honours Degree in Education Studies and Applied Drama – 2:1 Class (Average 69%).
- Key Modules: Outdoor Learning for KS1, Inclusion and Diversity, Theatre in Education, Community Arts, Educational Drama.
The Newark Academy, Newark, England, 2005-2012
- A Levels: Performance Studies-A, English Language and Literature-B, Sociology-C.
- 8 A – C Grade GCSE’s Including: English, Maths and Science.
St. Hugh’s Preparatory School Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire: Resident Graduate Teaching Assistant – September 2015-July 2016
- Provided support in a Year 3 & 4 classroom.
- Supported a Year 6 English intervention group.
- Led a Performing Arts club.
- Coached sports teams in Swimming, Netball, Hockey and Rounders.
- Pastoral duties in the Boarding House including Safe Guarding, evening and weekend activities and communicating with parents.
Abbey Hill Primary School, Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire, England: Reception Class Teacher – September 2017-July 2018
- Planned and delivered learning which worked towards the Early Learning Goals.
- Planned and delivered systematic Phonics lessons across the phases.
- Worked closely with Teaching Assistants, delegating and guiding where needed.
- Built essential relationships with parents through a variety of initiatives.
- Worked with outside professionals such as Speech and Language therapists and Autism Nurses.
Interests and Personal Qualities
- I am a keen traveller, currently living in Florida, USA. I enjoy going abroad and learning about new cultures.
- I have a passion for performing and have danced at an intermediate level with the International Dance Teachers Association.
- I combine my love for keeping fit and fundraising for charities by entering events such as 'Tough Mudder'.
- Full clean driving licence.
I teach University Level students who are studying Education Studies or working towards their Teacher Qualification. I also teach Primary aged children from 3-9.
- Confident with using computer programmes including PowerPoint and Movie Maker.
specialisms : primary
early years education lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£20|