I will focus mainly on one or two aspects of the game each session as it allows the student to improve consistently and therefore they do not take in too many technical bits of information straight away. This allows the students to understand the process better thus being more effective.
A keen sportsman who shares a great deal of hear and passion for badminton. Having played around the UK for many clubs and teams (including the university 1st team). I have played the game since the age of 6 and have given training to some of my university team mates. Using effective drills and methods their standard of play had increased.
Personal Profile: A quick sequential thinker who's unique for having a strong work ethic, high enthusiasm and the thirst for knowledge. My self-motivation fuels me to aspire in a creative and innovative manner. By the same token, having great confidence and skill I enjoy taking a "hands on" approach to many challenges and tasks I face. I can communicate and approach many aspects of things in particular ways, able to adapt myself to be highly efficient and skilled in the things I do. The work experience and knowledge I have obtained has enabled me to be confident and to think outside the box enabling me to communicate with costumers and colleagues in an appropriate manner.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good ability to learn how procedures must be carried out.
• Good ability to use equipment
• Good IT and Numeracy
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Effective influencing and negotiation skills
• Highly punctual and prepared
Education and qualifications:
De Montfort University: Accounting and Economics (year1)
Gateway College: Maths – Statistics – BTEC Science Applied Sub Diploma (GRADE Distinction star* Distinction) Gateway College: A level Statistics Gateway College: AS Mathematics
St Pauls Catholic School: 10 GCSEs including Mathematics and English both at grade B.
St Pauls Catholic School: Level 1 Leadership Qualification
• Currently working as a sales specialist in London for Wigmore sports. (1year)
• Gained retail experience (working on the shop floor, stockroom, the till and the stringing machine), thus enhancing a range of skills, sales techniques and talking to customers, working for Withers Sports in Leicester. (1 year)
• World of work experience program: tasks consisted of skills needed to work within the industry. Such as, appropriate communication skills alongside developing self-confidence which allowed me to talk to a crowd of 300 people pitching ideas and demonstrating different approaches to business developments.
• Working within a diabetes science research facility, where I had carried out tests and procedures on blood samples.
• Central supermarket. Conducted an array of different tasks such as stock rotation, replenishing stock and pricing goods.
• Hobbies and achievements:
• I am a keen sportsman and enjoy play many sports such as football and badminton
• Train on a weekly basis for ITF Taekwondo
• Promoted to 1st-degree black belt in Taekwondo
• I compete in an array of badminton tournaments around Europe
• College badminton champion
• Swam for Leicester Neptune swimming club
• Student of the year award (St Pauls catholic school)
• Able to solve the Rubix cube in under 1 minute.
• De Montford University first team for badminton.
References: Available on request
badminton lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||£20||Not available|