The one compliment I get from people is the things I understand I explain them very well. I try to understand extactly where student is struggling and try to find examples student is familiar with and the relate them with subject matter. This helps in better understanding.
I am Digital IC design engineer who has been teaching at different levels on/off for past 12 years. I used to teach my brother, then to my friends at university level. I was a maths and physics tutor in USA for 6 months. I have also been a lab demonstrator for JAVA programming during my Masters study.
BHAGESH CHOUDHRY MAHESHWARI
28 Woodlawn Park Ave Tymon South
Dublin 24 D24 Y02N.
Phone: (+353) (concealed information)/ (+92) (concealed information)
Email: (concealed information)
A technology enthusiast and skilled engineer with versatile technical and managerial skills gained through academics and projects, participation and organization of national level events/competitions and from the international experience of working as Cultural ambassador in USA and as intern in CERN, Switzerland, the largest particle accelerator in the World.
• Digital ASIC Design Engineer -2, Xilinx Ireland (Sept 2019- Present)
* Digital IP Design Engineer, Cypress Semiconductors Ireland (May 2018- August 2019)
Being an IP design engineer I worked on multiple aspects of IP development. These include Verilog based RTL development, linting, CDC, synthesis, formal equivalence checking, DFT/scan insertion, ATPG coverage estimation and basic STA analysis. During this experience I worked on blocks based on AXI protocol and to be used in automotive systems.
• Computing labs Assistant, Technological University Dublin (Jan-2017 – May 2018) As a computing labs assistant, I helped undergraduate students with their java labs e.g. logic development, syntax correction and debugging of code.
• Internship in CERN, Geneva Switzerland (Jun 2014 -Aug 2014)
During this internship, I worked on a Project related to Compact Muon Solenoid (CMS) detector. My project was stability analysis of the gaseous Muon detector being used in CMS. In this project, I used ROOT software and C++ for plotting different graphs and histograms, for stability analysis.
MASTERS DEGREE BY RESEARCH IN COMPUTING (January 2017 – January 2019)
Technological University Dublin , Tallaght campus Ireland
As part of this masters, I worked on a fully funded project based on FPGAs in collaboration with Xilinx research labs Ireland. I am exploring the implementation of computer vision algorithms on FPGA for accelerated execution. I used C/C++, python, TCL and Verilog for development of SOC applications.
B.S ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (with specialization in Electronics) (October 2010 - June 2014)
Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Nilore Islamabad
CGPA: 3.98/4.0 (Gold Medalist)
Final year project: Implementation of Recursive Least Squares (RLS) Algorithm on FPGA for Brain
Imaging (Funded by National ICT R&D Fund).
Global- UGRAD Exchange Program (August 2012 – December 2012)
Saginaw Valley State University, Michigan U.S.A. CGPA: 4.0/4.0 (Nominated for President’s List)
• “Real-time brain activation detection by FPGA implemented adaptive algorithm “(Presented in IEEE
International Conference on Innovations in Electrical and Computational Technologies 2017).
• “Implementation of a Scalable Real Time Canny Edge Detector on Programmable SOC”. (Presented
in IEEE International Conference on Electrical and Computing Technologies and Applications, 2017).
ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS
• Awarded President’s research award by Institute of Technology, Tallaght to pursue Master’s degree by research (2017).
• Awarded the PIEAS Gold Medal for graduation as 1st position holder of my Batch. (2016)
• Received appreciation certificate from Federal Minister of Petroleum for my outstanding work in commissioning of Rehman Production Facility, PGNiG Pakistan Branch. (2015)
• Winner of the competition Race to innovation in National Electronics Olympiad, Giki (2013).
• Winner in the Mathemagician and Coding race in IEEE-Week held in NU-FAST (2013).
• Nominated for PMNICTSP Success Story for outstanding performance as an ICT Scholar (2012).
• Spent a semester in Saginaw Valley State University, Michigan U.S.A as full-time student and
Cultural Ambassador of Pakistan. (2012)
• Qualified for President List in Saginaw Valley State University, Michigan U.S.A for securing a
C.G.P.A of 4.0 on scale of 4.0. (2012)
• Nominated as “Student of the month” by Saginaw Valley State University, Michigan U.S.A. (2012)
• Invited as speaker, by Office of International programs Saginaw Valley State University Michigan
U.S.A, during International Education Week. (2012).
• Recipient of ICT scholarship From Govt. of Pakistan for Bachelor’s degree (2010).
• Management Head and Secretary IEEE PIEAS Student Branch (Apr 2013-May 2014) Being the management Head and Secretary of student branch I organized and managed different competitions like Race to innovation, Programmer-X etc. and workshops on Microcontrollers, Matlab etc. to enhance the technical capabilities of students in the field of electrical engineering.
• Cultural Ambassador of Pakistan in USA (Aug 2012- Dec 2012)
Being the cultural ambassador of Pakistan I delivered presentations on Pakistan in international student club, international education week and optimist club. I also participated in Americans festivals like Thanksgiving, Halloween and learnt about their culture and shared my culture with them.
• Familiarity with Programming languages such as Python, R, Java, C, C++, Verilog, VHDL
• Familiarity with softwares and systems like Genus, Design Compiler ,Spyglass, Tessent, Tempus, Quessta, Questa CDC, Questa verify, Incisive, Conformal LEC, MS Office, MATLAB, Simulink, , ModelSim, Vivado, Vivado HLS, Windows and Linux.
Perfect! The collaboration was efficient and all was excellent. He was always quick to respond. He has a perfect knowledge about engineering. Would recommend him to anyone
We didn't have any session.
Perfect! Amazing tutor! Very clear and patient at explaining concepts :) Super quick with responses as well.
It went really well. Alexandra has good understanding in general.
I am Bhagesh's brother Mahaveer and have the first hand experience of being taught by him.
Before the our fields diverged in medical and engineering he used to help me with mathematics
questions at leaving certificate and higher leaving certificate level. He even used to teach my friends as well.
I can't recommended him enough for technical subjects like mathematics and general problem solving.
I came to know Bhagesh through another online grinds platform. He helped me different subjects like mathematics, electrical and especially digital design. He has got good logical and reasoning skills. I am very happy to recommend Bhagesh as a tutor.
I know Bhagesh from our university life days. He used to help almost all of the class mates with different subject assignments and preparation during exams. He explained things very well to us. I would say if switched to a different full time carrier it should be teaching.
Bhagesh clearly understood my confusion, and explained the concept to me in several different ways until I grasped it. An excellent tutor and clear communicator.
engineering lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest electrical engineering lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, electronics lessons for all!
Taking technology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£30|