My teaching style consists of a lot of focus on understanding the concepts in detail. I believe if you understand what you're doing and why, you can apply this to other related questions and fields. This is supported with example and practise questions.
I've been tutoring for 5 years, both in a group and one to one. Having attained a First Class Engineering degree, I specialise in teaching Maths and Physics up to A-levels.
The feedback from my students has been overwhelmingly positive, so give me a shout if you're interested.
Students of any strengths are welcome.
Multiple consecutive hours have a discounted rate, dependent on number of hours.
Have fun learning !
Through my three-year bachelor’s degree, I have gained skills and experiences in multiple areas. From creating 3D models of a 3D mapping device, to running simulations across a stator blade. I have also led and contributed to individual and group projects, thereby gaining project management experiences and communication skills.
Queen Mary University of London – BEng Mechanical Engineering September 2015 – July 2018
• Achieved a First Class with Honours, and First Class consistently every year.
• Awarded Excellence Scholarship for outstanding results.
Valentines High School, Ilford, London September 2011 – 2013
A-Levels: Physics (A*), Mathematics (A), Chemistry (A) and AS-Level Economics.
Asad Academy February 2014 – Current
Head Tutor of Maths
• I organise and assign students to appropriate maths tutors to maximise both efficiency and satisfaction of students and tutors. I also aid science tutors where required.
• Tutoring a wide range of GCSE students, boosting their overall grade and understanding of all material covered.
• Boosted sales and client satisfaction by providing detailed lesson plans and progress reports by collaborating closely with clients.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£20|