I am an Aerospace Systems student at the University of Glasgow, with passion for empowering peoples' lives across many fields with technology. Even if you are a complete beginner with no previous experience with technology, it is possible to adjust the pace, difficulty, and consent of lessons to perfectly fit your level, schedule + to most efficiently achieve your personal goal.
I am comfortable working with products from the biggest technology brands, therefore, I provide lectures applicable to most systems...
- Getting started and getting the most out of your new device (iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Mac, etc.)
- Photos App: management of pictures library, editing, sharing...
- iMovie: free video-editing app for achieving easy, high-quality brand / family videos
- iWork: alternative to Microsoft Office with simple user interface
- "iPad as a main computer": depends on usage, but in most cases, it is possible to make the iPad your only computer
- Getting started and getting the most out of your new device (Android, Chromecast, Google services, etc.)
- Gmail: improving your e-mail workflow
- Google Photos: management of pictures library, editing, sharing + the ability to store unlimited number of photos & videos for free
- Getting started and getting the most out of your new device (Windows tablet / laptop / desktop PC)
- Office: efficient use of the Office suite to increase speed and eliminate hiccups when working with documents of various types (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote)
- Custom PC: how to build a custom PC from parts available in stores for your specific use-case and budget
Other: Even if your topic of interest is not covered, do not hesitate to contact me. I have come across many technology-related questions and asking costs nothing. You never know, in case I am not comfortable with teaching something, I might be at least able to point you in the right direction.
No doubt, that beginnings can be intimidating, therefore I am very patient, and appreciate any questions, even if it might seem like you are repeating yourself. Being able to openly communicate and discuss any difficulties as they crop up makes the entire process of learning incredibly motivating, instead of painful.
Unboxing my first MacBook signified into a magical moment, which turned my life around, making me interested in technology. I have not stopped helping others open up the same possibilities, no matter their budget, nerdiness, platform of choice, and last, but not least, age - teaching for example video editing people from 10 to 75 years old, with some of them continuing to expand their knowledge on their own.
We live in the 21st century, and there is not a better time to follow your dreams, even if they require knowledge of technology as means of achieving them.
2014 - 2016: Administrator of High-School Magazine and Social Media
2016: Graduated High School with a perfect record
2016 - Today: Aerospace Systems Student at University of Glasgow
2011 - Today: Independent Blogger and YouTuber
basic computer skills lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest microsoft word lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, microsoft powerpoint lessons for all!
Taking mail lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|