My teaching methodology is to provide lessons based on the chapters/modules students are currently studying in class. This reinforces their knowledge of the subject matter. The lessons are in 2 hour slots with a test at the beginning and end.
I am an engineer, I have tutored and given lessons to 3 family friends for over 2 years. They both passed their 11+ exams.
I am currently studying an MSc in Advanced materials for sustainable infrastructure at Imperial College London.
£15 PER HOUR - GCSE Students
+ £20 PER HOUR - A-Level Students
+ £30 PER HOUR - University Students
£5 - < 1km
£10 - 1 to 3km
£20 - 3 to 5km
Business Development Executive
Lokulus, Manchester, Lancashire
• Relationship Management
• Utilisation of CRM.
• Financial report analysis
• Market research
• Implementing automation in prospecting sequences.
• Breaking down departmental siloes
Bright Network, Virtual
• Project management (swim lanes and RACI)
• Financial markets consulting
• Developed loyalty programme for fictional chocolate brand
based on factual data
Investment Banking Intern
Bright Network, Virtual
• Valuation of low-cost carrier airlines (DCF, Transaction Comparables)
• Transaction deliverables
• M&A lifecycle
Master of Science: Advanced Materials for Sustainable Infrastructure
Imperial College London - London
Bachelor of engineering: Civil & Structural Engineering
The University of Manchester - Manchester
• Thesis: How African Power Pools can act as Infrastructural Project Preparation Facilities.
• Member of MUTIS Investment Society.
• ACS Football team member.
• Graduated with a 2.1, achieved a 1st class in thesis (73%).
A Levels: Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology
Ilford County High School - London
• Grades: Mathematics – B, Chemistry – C, Biology - C
AS Levels: ABBB
• School prefect
• Parents evening event organiser
• Football team
Eastbury Comprehensive School
Excellent! Paul is a good teacher. Is time was too long for my son but the time he taught my soon son good.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||£15|
|5 hours||Not available||£100||£75|
|10 hours||Not available||£200||£150|