All the students have different level of understanding. My lessons therefore would be according to the needs of the students. Being a good scorer myself my teachings won't be just for passing but would be for scoring good marks. My teachings will be based on the concepts that students can understand and retain for a longer period of time.
I am student at the university of Glasgow, currently pursuing my MSc in Structural engineering with work experience as a structural engineer at a MNC. I have good concept based teaching skills, they are more logical and easy to understand for the students.
Sanjeevani Anit Awasthi
(concealed information) | +(concealed information)83
Structural Engineering and construction management professional actively seeking a full-time opportunity
AutoCAD, ETABs, Adsec, MATLAB, STAAD PRO, ABAQUS, Revit, Sketch-up, MS project, Excel, Robot, ATENA
Mahendra Raj Consultants Pvt Ltd | Structural Engineer July 2017- July 2018
Project: Nagpur Metro rail corporation (NMRCL)
• Analyzed the design options, drafted structural drawings, and designed individual components of 8 elevated metro stations suggesting necessary corrections to ensure conformity with the specifications
• Spearheaded the completion of structural design and specifications of entry-exit structures and one individual metro station working in collaboration with cross functional teams.
• Reviewed structural drawings, confirmed compliance with architectural drawings and incorporated changes
• Developed project plans, construction schedules, daily reports, and site pictures to track project milestones
• Facilitated communication and coordination with the general contractor to close out critical RFIs
• Monitored and supervised pre-fabrication construction yards and pre-cast member execution on the field
• Formulated final structural drawings, evaluations and prepared transmittals for submissions
• Optimized design by identifying design risks and assisted with risk mitigation planning
Design Cell | Intern May 2016- June 2016
• Developed solutions to challenging building structural issues integrated with architecture and other disciplines
• Assisted in formulating quantity take-offs for cost estimation, optimization, and tendering of projects.
• Supervised and collaborated with contractors and reported daily updates to examine construction productivity
• Coordinated with contractors to identify punch lists and rectifying measures
• Reviewed architectural and structural drawings to check compliance and suggested valuable changes
Smart Structures future of civil engineering | University of Glasgow September 2018 – December 2018
• Conceptualized study and application of smart structures as an alternative to conventional method of building design.
• Depicted the use of Energy efficient sensors and actuators in buildings to make it more user friendly.
• Illustrated study of smart materials such as self-sensing concrete its mechanism and its application, also reviewed the application of smart materials in building industry and future development.
Structural Design Project | University of Glasgow January 2019 – Present
• Conceptualized and Designed an exhibition hall using sketch-up and Revit for architectural and robot for analysis of the structure.
• Drafted manual calculations for design of various components in compliance with euro-codes.
Fracture of ice | University of Glasgow January 2019 - Present
• Elaborated study of fracture of ice, its mechanism and its geophysical application in civil engineering.
University of Glasgow September 2018 - Present
MSc Structural Engineering
Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management July 2014 – May 2017
BEng in Civil Engineering
Civil Engineering Student Association, RCOEM | Vice President
Neev MadCad | Event In-charge
Nation Service Scheme | Press and Literary Head
engineering lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest civil engineering lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, building lessons for all!
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£11||£9|