I would like to help students who struggle with English literature in particular. Having studied that myself, I know how challenging writing essays or analysing English Literature work is and would therefore love to help those who are now in the position I once was in.
I am a final year Law student at the University of Sussex with an immense passion for the law. Pursuing a career in law with both a theoretical and a practical knowledge has been a longstanding goal of mine which I hope to fulfill in the near future. I wish to broaden my skills and experience in the legal field post University studies. I am a highly motivated individual, prepared to take on any task and excel in it. Whilst I can work exceptionally well under supervision and part of a team, I also have the ability to take charge and work individually and proactively. I would love to make a difference in the commercial legal sector, as well as the corporate sector and thus, will not shy away from sharing my thoughts and bringing new innovative approaches and strategies to any legal matter.
Exceptional client care
Attention to detail
Complex Problem Solving
Romanian, Hungarian: Native language
English: C2 Master or proficient
French: B2 Upper intermediate
Spanish: B1 Intermediate
Slaughter and May Virtual Insight Programme, March 2021
• Program focused on commercial awareness and corporate law. Tasks included a multiple choice test, creating a pitch response to an RfP, assisting in the development of an app for clients, reviewing drafts Head of Terms and making amendments where necessary, as well as preparing attendance notes.
• Certificate available on request
Client Interviewing competition- Semi-Finalist, December 2020
Mason Hayes Commercial Awareness Workshop, November 2020
• Interactive seminar session where we were required to read through documents of a real-life case handled by Mason Hayes and come up with a solution which involved extensive knowledge of commercial awareness.
Online Internship with Inside Sherpa- White Collar Defence & Investigations Latham & Watkins LLP, August 2020
• Online internship focused on defence and investigations regarding a fraud/embezzlement allegation. The program consisted of various tasks to complete, ranging from generating search words, drafting emails, drafting interrogation questions, and calculating potential fines and sentencing using official US legislation.
• Certificate available on request
University of Sussex Negotiation competition- Participant October 2019
University of Sussex Junior Mooting- Participant October 2018
Summer School University of Law July 2017
09/2020 – Current Online Tutor
• Delivered effective Zoom lessons, developing and incorporating engaging web-based support material to meet the needs of distance learners.
• Planned lessons for allotted time to strengthen weak subjects and build skills on stronger ones.
• Boosted student engagement by employing innovative learning methods, including cross over teaching, virtual reality, interactive methods and examinations.
06/2019 – 02/2020 Catering Assistant
Mise En Place Hospitality – London
• Organised and operated catering service for business and conference events, ranging in size from 10-100 people.
• Managed event setup, execution and resets following defined event running order to ensure client satisfaction.
• Assisted front and back of house personnel with preparation and serving, maintaining welcoming environment for team members and guests.
• Maintained a fast and flowing pace for every event.
Expected in 06/2021 LLB Law
University of Sussex - Brighton
• First Year- 2:2
• Second Year- 2:2
• Final Year- predicted 2:1 (subjects with 2:1 obtained include dissertation, Company law, Child law and Alternative Dispute Resolution)
Chadwell Heath Sixth Form - London
• English Literature- A
• French- B
• Psychology- C
Chadwell Heath Academy - London
GCSE A*-C grades including Mathematics and English (individual subject grades available on request).
Webinars for a variety of skills with BPP Law June 2020 – July 2020
• Alibi Busting Workshop- constructed questions for witnesses using advocacy skills with the aim to ‘bust' their well-constructed alibi following a potential crime.
• Applications Workshop- how to apply for either BTC or LPC.
• Virtual Open Evening LPC- requirements for the application to undertake the LPC.
Volunteering for Children with Cancer Charity- 2017.
Student mentoring for GCSE students- 2017.
Sports Girl of the Year awards- 2016-2017.
Under 19s Essex Netball player, 2015-2016.
MVP (Most Valued Player) awards in various sports- 2013-2016.
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
I have a profound passion for sports and have participated in various ones from a very young age. As an active person, I enjoy adventurous hikes and exploring the outdoors. However, I do also have an artistic side which I express through painting and drawing. Art brings out my creativity and it helps me find inspiration when needed. Finally, I like to engage with Feminist literature as much as possible, pushing myself to gain knowledge in the area, as well as current International affairs.
Cancellation is required 3 days prior to the lesson
No refunds on cancelled lessons, instead they will be rescheduled at a convenient time for all parties
If students book a 'pack' of lessons then payment is required in advance and the lessons will be discussed and booked in ready at a time convenient for myself and students.
About me: I am looking to help extend student's knowledge within areas that they struggle most in. I am a student myself and therefore am quite familiar with school work and the level required of students in general. I am looking to help students with their GCSEs as well as A-Levels, particularly in English, French and Psychology. However, I am open to tutor younger students also and in other areas too. Due to the current Covid-19 situation, the main teaching platform for my lessons would be online via Zoom meetings, in order to minimise the risk of exposure to both myself and the student at question. Because of my status as a student, I hope to give other younger pupils the confidence and comfort they need in their subjects and make them feel comfortable about their difficulties with me as their tutor also.
Perfect! We are very happy with Natalia! She is very intelligent, attentive and patient.
Gabriel has a lot of potential and already has a far more extensive knowledge in English language than expected. His only weakness is he lacks confidence but that can be worked on also.
I would highly recommend Natalia as a tutor, she is the most trustworthy tutor I have come across so far. She is passionate about what she does which makes her work even more outstanding. Her advice never fails to impress me and she has proven useful throughout many students’ journeys. She tutors students ranging from GCSE to A Level and all her students have shown great improvement and amazing results. She is an extremely trustworthy tutor.
Natalia has been tutoring and mentoring students ranging from GCSE level to Degree level for a couple of years now and has had a massive impact on their learning results outcome. She is passionate about bringing a positive change to young people's lives and is a highly trustworthy tutor.
Natalia is a very skilled tutor with an in depth knowledge and ability in various subjects, including English,French,Low and Psychology. Very easy going and trustworthy, never living behind an unfinished work
Natalia is a very positive and hard working person. She is also very familiar with any challenges that could be faced when learning a new language, making her a great tutor.
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest english literature lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, 11+ school exam preparation lessons for all!
Taking oral expression lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£20|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£100|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£200|