Everyone is different and i appreciate that, each person has their own habits and their own way of learning. So to reflect that I have put together a tailored service that takes into account individuality in order to gain a proper education.
So in order to produce a personalised plan for each of my potential clients I will conduct a thorough interview to assess their strengths and weaknesses and the targets they that they have set themselves. I then build an education plan based on that assessment that sets out the steps the student needs to take and the time it will take to achieve their targets.
I am an Economics student at Newcastle University who has been giving private lessons since 2017 and have taught a number of students. Economics is my subject of choice, however, i am also able in tutoring maths! Of the students I have tutored all have gone on to achieve their desired grades.
I have recently started university and am now hoping to work during the summer and gain some vital work experience. I enjoy working as part of a team and have good communication skills in building interpersonal relationships within a short period of time. I am very adaptable; taking up new skills very quickly and am always keen to learn more and improve.
Newcastle University (September 2017-)
Framlingham College (September 2011 - June 2016)
*3 A- Levels in Economics, History and Maths (A, A, A)
* 5 AS-Levels in Physics (B), History (B), Economics (A), Maths (A) and Further Maths (A).
* 12 GCSEs: Maths (A*), Physics (A*), French (B), Chemistry (A*), Religious Studies (B), English Literature (A), English Language (B), Geography (A*), Biology (A), History (B), Latin (B) and Additional Maths (A).
Premier Electronics Recruitment (June 2016-September 2016) – Assistant
Bruisyard Hall (June 2015 – June 2018) – Front of House Waiter
Glemham Hall (June 2016- September 2016) -Front of House Waiter
Station Hotel Framlingham (June 2017-) -Barman
Mixbrow Construction (November 2016) – two-week labouring cover
Farm Labourer at Rookery Farm, Fressingfield (Last 2 years during summer months)
Farm Labourer at Green Valley Farm, Ubbeston (Summer 2018)
• Captain of rugby at Brandeston Hall 1st XV
• Previously played rugby for Northampton Saints Academy
• Member of Junior Schools Challenge Team (General Knowledge competition)
• Bronze and Silver Duke of Edinburgh Award
• Delegate at Model United Nations
• Formed part of Framlingham Colleges’ team for the Target 2 Economics competition
• Albert Memorial scholarship to Framlingham College (All-round excellence)
• Represented my school as part of a team in the UKMT (United Kingdom Mathematics Trust)
Charlie listens and is able to quickly localise the area a student needs the most aid with. For me, charlie helped find out my strengths and weaknesses and then adjusted his tutoring strategy to help me best. He was motivating and patient, even when a module was particularly difficult. Maths isn’t my strong suit, so it was really important that my tutor listened to my needs and was patient . Charlie helped me feel confident in myself and my abilities!
I was always hesitant about getting a tutor and thought it was near-impossible for anyone to get me to work. Charlie, however, is so easy to work with right off the bat and changed my mind within the first session. Such a good guy, really engaging and always gives off this air of intelligence which is always comforting in this context! Helped me a lot and it never felt like a chore for either one of us. Highly recommend.
economics lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest microeconomics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, macroeconomics lessons for all!
Taking international trade lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||£12|
|5 hours||Not available||£85||£60|
|10 hours||Not available||£150||£120|