I am a passionate and thorough English Teacher, my aim is to build up the confidence of my students so they become free and fluent communicators. Teaching both, adults and children, I have a style that can suit any type of student. I mainly teach university students and professional adults through a variety of methods and techniques. I analyse the needs, wants, strengths and weaknesses of each individual student and cater each class to ensure a full and thorough understanding of English.
One of my teaching goals is to prepare international students for life in the UK, I have a vast knowledge of Universities and University life in every major city in the UK due to past work experience. I also work as a Sales Trainer and I am an excellent job coach, helping to build impressive resumes, assisting with career development and interview preparation.
If you do not fall into this category, do not worry. I also love teaching general English and have a variety of lesson types and topics that you can choose from; travelling, culture, arts, history, cooking, music, science etc.
I am an incredibly patient Teacher who will always allow you enough time to respond and express yourself accurately. My classes are full of enthusiasm, energy, fun and obviously valuable information that will help you to master the English language and communicate like a native speaker. I look forward to meeting you in a class soon.
I am a full-time Online ESL Teacher. I have been offering exciting, engaging and educational English classes to both children and adults for 1.5 years.
I mainly teach general English but my specialties lie in; confidence with conversational English, Sales Training, Business English, Career Development, Resume Assistance and Interview Preparation. I also prepare International students for life in the UK and prepare students who are ready to enter the job market.
I have a wealth of experience in a variety of different fields such as; sales, international trade, marketing, promotions, hospitality, customer service, events management and construction.
I have travelled extensively over the past 6 years and would be happy to offer any advice in this area.
I offer a range of prices, depending on what the student requires.
Online free talk - £15
Bespoke Lesson plans - Online - £17 - Offline - £20
First lesson for free
If you recommend me to your friends and they become my student - 1 free class
Cancel within 8 hours - 50%
Cancel within 2 hours - 100%
An enthusiastic and motivated online Teacher, with a wide range of transferable skills, gained from a variety of different industries and roles. Looking for some new students to engage with and to help improve their English. I will be starting a Primary Education PGCE in September.
- Patient, understanding and empathetic
- Computer literate, proficient with Microsoft Office Packages and varied alternative software
- Confident working on own initiative
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Fantastic ability to build a rapport with outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills
Freelance - Online ESL Teacher
Dec 2020 - PRESENT
- Create bespoke lesson plans for each individual student.
- Teaching English through a range of different methods, techniques and topics.
- Provide detailed and thorough feedback to improve progression.
- Resource effective and engaging teaching materials.
- Monthly assessments (if required)
LikeShuo— Online ESL Teacher
Aug 2020 - PRESENT
- Resource and prepare class materials, covering a range of topics and aspects of the English language.
- Deliver educational and engaging classes from 1 to 8 students.
- Provide detailed feedback and progression reports.
- Reached the top 10% of all teachers 5 times in 1 year with the previous month reaching 80th out of 2000 teachers.
DaDa ABC— Online ESL Teacher
Feb 2020 - Aug 2021
- Prepare and deliver classes to students aged 3-17.
- Go above and beyond to source my own teaching materials and lesson plans.
- Deliver trial classes with the aim of signing up new students.
- Provide detailed feedback and progression reports.
- Liaise with both students and their parents to ensure they are working and progressing to the best of their ability.
Whistl — Telesales Executive and Sales Trainer
May 2019 - Feb 2020
- Actively sell postal services to international E-Commerce Companies.
- A mixture of warm and cold calling through lead generation.
- Consistently achieving KPIs and targets both individually and as a team.
- Create and deliver sales training to all new staff members, ensuring a team of 6 could sell effectively and reach their targets.
Kreate/Oppizi, Australia - Promotions Team Leader and Brand Ambassador
Feb 2017 - Feb 2019 (flexible)
- Leading a team of 3-10 people distributing promotional materials in city centres across Australia.
- Demonstration activities of the newest children’ toys, products and video games in various locations.
-Ensuring both children and their parents felt safe and comfortable and clearly outlining the health and safety protocols they must follow.
-Providing the company with updates and reports of the team's success throughout the day.
JP Flynn, Australia - Temp Receptionist and Admin Assistant
March 2018 - Jun 2018
- First point of contact and switchboard operator for 72 members of staff.
- Reading and reviewing each case in order to offer advice and de-escalate situations.
- Providing a detailed report of every phone call.
- Assisting with general admin duties; copying, printing, organising, ordering stock and delivering post.
GAB Consultancy- Bookings Executive
May 2016 - Feb 2017
- Liaise with international tourism companies and national restaurants in order to plan and organise every meal across the country for groups of 10-100 people.
- Create and manage bespoke marketing events across the UK.
- Updating databases
- B2B and B2C sales
Edge Hill Entertainment/Itchy Feet Events - Event Manager
Sept 2014 - Dec 2015
- Resourcing, hiring and managing promotional teams to effectively promote a club night through a range of promotional and marketing techniques.
- Managing 25+ events over 3 months from creation to completion.
- Social Media Manager for all events, uploading photographs, creating content and scheduling posts
- Liaising with venues, bands, DJs, printers etc. and booking all relevant artists, organising hotel stays, dinners, breakfasts etc.
University of Liverpool - Communications, Media and Popular Music - 2:1
Sept 2012- July 2015
Perfect! Eladi has been fantastic with my student who needs some business English coach as well as confidence building in speaking. She first checked out the needs and requirements, then make a good teaching plan. Each lesson, she provides a detailed feedback about the content been covered and the strength the student demonstrated and points needs improvement. Will definitely use her again!
Lovely, professional and enthusiastic!
Amazing teacher with super positive energy and loads of patience! Highly recommend!!!
vocabulary - english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest esol (english) lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - english lessons for all!
Taking business english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||£17|
|5 hours||Not available||£90||£85|
|10 hours||Not available||£170||£170|