I am very flexible as methodology and levels of teaching, ready to accommodate and fit my ways of teaching with the specifics and the requirements of the students, able to understand and respond adequately to their needs and particularities.
I am a long-term teacher, with Master's degrees in French and English. I have worked with levels Elementary to Advanced in English, have had private students getting ready for Cambridge exams as well as students preparing for GCSE French exams.
I am an amiable, enthusiastic and knowledgeable individual who has always been flexible, aspiring and willing to change, constantly learn and improve my personal and professional qualities and characteristics. My long-term professional experience from Bulgaria as a teacher of English and French is due to my professional expertise and manner, self- confidence, organizational and motivational skills which I have acquired during more than 20 years of teaching in the Secondary stage of Education. I am a dependable and responsible professional with a lot of theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of teaching. These affirmations have been proven by the facts that I was a teacher in the best Language school in our town, a considerable number of my students have taken their IELTS, Cambridge FCA and CAE Certificates taught and supported in my classes and a lot of them have been accepted in colleges and universities in the UK and Europe.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French
• Knowledgeable, experienced and incessantly aspiring at upgrading and improving my personal and professional skillls
• Language knowledge – Advanced level in English and French, Bulgarian native speaker, Russian at Intermediate level
• Effective in problem-solving situations, flexible, reflective, analytical and reliable
• Excellent IT Skills – Word processing, Windows Explorer, File Management, Power point presentations, Google docs, Database, Spreadsheets, Video conferencing skills, Camera work
• Patient, respectful to colleagues and students, tolerant, open-minded, a very good planner and organiser
Duties & Responsibilities
Ark Boulton Academy, Birmingham
Volntary Teacger of French
Romain Rolland Foreign Language school, Stara Zagora Bulgaria
● Teaching English to teenagers (14-18/19 years old) as a Major Foreign language in the Special Grammar Language school in Stara Zagora. Providing teaching expertise from Elementary to Advanced level according to European Framework of Reference for languages.
● Participation in 4 international school projects supported by Commenius and Erasmus European programmes
● Preparation of students for the officially recognized FCE and CAE Cambridge exams as well as IELTS exams
● Organisation of yearly and daily lesson plans according to the standards of Bulgarian Ministry of Education
● Invigilator at a big number of English and French examinations and official tests as well as in all the regional and national rounds of the School Olympiads in different school subjects, mainly in English.
● Creating materials for the first local round of the English Olympiads, assessing the students’ works at all levels up until National level; assessor at the National Matriculation Exams in English (similar to the GCSE exams)
● Active participation in all kinds of Professional seminars, sessions, open lessons and events.
● Voluntary work as a Teacher of English at the Summer Language school (2016 and 2017), organized by Minyo Balkanski Foundation (concealed information)
Additional courses and Projects
• Teacher Subject Specialism Training for Language Teachers course, funded by the DfE- Bishop Challoner Catholic College, Kings Heath, Birmingham, B14 7EG, 2018/2019 Academic Year
• IPC Exeter, UK, July 2015; Course name: ‘Methods for Teaching English Literature’, Erasmus Programme
• Strasbourg, France, May 2013; Project name: ‘Youth Mobility and Informal Education’
• Oxford, UK, August 2008; Course name: ‘Practical and Creative Methodology for Overseas Teachers of English as a Second Foreign Language’, Commenius Programme
• 2008-2010, International Project - Bulgaria, Italy, Romania, Turkey- ‘Quality in Education’
• 2010- ‘Learning Technologies’ – Two-month online course, British Council, Bulgaria
Education and Training – Holding a QTS from the English government
Name of the College/University
‘Paissij Hilendarski’ University, Plovdiv, Bulgaria 2001- 20032
• Level 7 according RQF in English Language and Methodology
Name of the College/University ‘St. Kliment Ohridski’ University, Sofia, Bulgaria
• Level 6 according RQF in French Philology, with Major - Interpretation and Translation
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - english lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£18||Not available||£20|