My tutoring experience covers A-level to Masters Level courses. I am highly adaptable in my tutoring approach. I make suggestions to my client on how to improve learning and be better at the subject matter being taught. I also try to evaluate the knowledge of my student so as to know where exactly to take off from.
After more than 9 years of experience in the Networking, Software Engineering and IT consulting field, I have developed a keen interest in teaching and help others achieve their academic and career goals. I obtained a Bachelors degree in Computer Science and then a Masters degree in Software Engineering from the University of Southampton. During my studies, I conducted personal training for my juniors and colleagues, especially those with academic challenges. I love transferring my knowledge in programming, networking, object-oriented techniques and IT in general to other students and everyone interested in learning something new.
I have tutored, proofread, write and edit over 50 student's computer science project with all of them achieving a 1st or a 2.1. I am a Sun Certified Java Programmer with vast experience in diverse programming languages.
My core speciality is in:
* • MSc. University of Southampton, ECS, United Kingdom 2011- 2012
Software Engineering (Distinction)
* • SCJP Certification Sun Certified Java Programmer 6.0 2010
* • Best Graduating Student Computer Science, Olabisi Onabanjo University 2009
* • BSc. Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ogun State, Nigeria 2003-2009
COMPUTER SCIENCE (2.1)
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER/IT CONSULTANT May 2013-May 2016
* ¬ Troubleshooting and maintaining of the company Drupal and WordPress website as well as customizing and authoring new contents as the need arises.
* ¬ Developing core Java server-side components for front end web application, participated in architectural design, as well as preparation of documentation and proposals.
* ¬ I develop and currently maintain a document management system for the company by leveraging java technologies like spring, hibernate and maven while also using the Ext JS framework for the front-end application design, MySQL server for the backend, Maven as a build tool and Apache Tomcat server as the deployment engine.
* ¬ I am currently working on an Administrative Dashboard for configuring new products and monitoring and analysing trends.
* ¬ Search engine optimization and monitoring visitor traffic information and exchange links with other sites.
* ¬ Offering technical IT consultancy to client on issues relating to technology as a factor in driving business goals and objectives.
* ¬ Organization and Development of training materials for multinationals companies like Nigerian Breweries, Lafarge, 7 Up Bottling Company as well as the Lagos State Government.
* ¬ Supervising and coordination of training for the multinationals stated above. Writing of post training reports.
* ¬ Developing questionnaire and proposals for client and potential clients to pre-qualify and diagnose their issues.
REMITA SUPPORT PERSONNEL May 2010-Mar 2011
* ¬ I effectively analysed and resolved all customer complaints escalated from our customer support department.
* ¬ I performed payment reconciliation on all transaction on the Remita E-payment software to ensure that bills from third party provider are consistent with actual use by our software.
NETWORK OPERATION CENTER ENGINEER May 2008-Mar 2010
Netcom Africa Limited
* ¬ I effectively analysed, reported and resolved network outages in minimal time and escalate to higher level support as the need may arise; providing detailed documentation and tracking using a trouble ticketing system
* ¬ I monitored and reported trends, abnormality and observations on all network devices and offer recommendations based on observations. I also resolved customer related problems on our VSAT network on behalf of our Customer Service Department.
* ¬ I configured both iDirect and Gilat VSATs, network monitoring tools like SNMPc, Secure CRT and Allot Net-Explorer and developed procedures as well as work instruction to outline the steps to carry out major task.
KEY ACADEMIC AND WORK PROJECTS
* ¬ Student Accommodation System: I developed a web application to provide available accommodation to student and schedule viewing with the property owner using Java, Spring, Hibernate, MySQL, HTML5 and CSS for an academic project.
* ¬ Viva Management System: I developed a web application to manage student’s viva exercises effectively using Java, Spring, Hibernate, MySQL, HTML5 and CSS for an academic project
* ¬ Programming Tutor Desktop App: I developed a JavaFx GUI application to teach programming concepts by using logical programming blocks to build programs in a manner like flowchart using JavaFx and Java for an academic project.
* ¬ Movie Rating Desktop App: I developed a JavaFx GUI application to rate movies, manage movies, manage users, login management etc. for an academic project
* ¬ E-Commerce Web Application: I developed a full E-commerce web application using Microsoft C#, MSSQL, HTML5, ASP.NET Forms, jQuery and Bootstrap for an academic project.
* ¬ Complain Management System: I developed a complain management web application using Microsoft C#, MSSQL, HTML5, ASP.NET MVC Core, jQuery and Bootstrap for an academic project
* ¬ Document Management System: I worked in a team of 3 developers at Lamid Consulting to develop a desktop like document management system running on the World Wide Web using Ext-JS for the front-end design, Spring MVC framework for structural design of components, Java for middle level codes, Hibernate for data persistence, MySQL for backend database and Apache Tomcat as the web development server.
* ¬ MSc Dissertation: I Integrated three open source e-learning software: Synote (written in GRAILS; it performs transcribing and annotation of videos), Matterhorn (lecture capture system running on Linux Ubuntu 10.10 and performs video recording, processing and playback) and BigBlueButton (a live web conferencing tool running on Ubuntu 10.04). I took advantage of BigBlueButton as an effective solution for lecture capture and virtual classroom tool, Matterhorn as a video processing and conversion engine and Synote as a video annotation and transcribing system.
* ¬ Final Year Undergraduate Project: I demonstrated the effectiveness of using sound software engineering for system design using the Automated Teller Machine as a case study. I designed the classes in UML and wrote the implementation code in Java.
Start-ups: I like starting up new enterprises, some of the enterprises I have started includes AcademicianHelp
Frameworks, Library and IDE: Net beans, Eclipse, SpringToolSuite, Visual Web Express, Grails, Struts2, Drupal CMS, WordPress CMS, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Android Studio, Bootstrap, jQuery.
Databases and OS: MySQL, MSSQL Server, Oracle, Windows 98/NT/200/XP/VISTA/7/8/10, Linux Ubuntu, Amazon EC2 Virtual Server, Mac OS
Adeyemi is a great tutor, he is highly adaptable and capable of delivering excellent tuition.
Adeyemi is an excellent tutor. He is highly reliable and goes beyond what is required to get everything done.
You can trust adeyemi to deliver excellent tuition. Always going beyond what is required to get the job done.
Adeyemi is an excellent tutor. Very reliable and capable of delivering excellent tuition
autocad lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest sketchup lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, revit lessons for all!
Taking autodesk - 3ds max lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|