- I am trained to teach basic or complex grammar, vocabulary and conversational English.
- General English lessons include grammar, vocabulary and conversation, but lessons can be tailored to your needs! (I provide my own textbooks and materials.)
- I am experienced in preparing students for a range of exams.
- Whether you are a complete beginner, upper intermediate and just need some practice or anything in between, I will create the lessons around what you need.
- I am approachable and passionate about teaching!
- Five years teaching Experience of English as a second language.
- TEFL qualified.
- One-to-one private lessons and class teaching.
- Experience preparing students for school entrance exams, school exams, language tests such as Cambridge English assessments (KET etc.)
- Experience teaching children and adults.
- Final year student at University of Bristol, studying French and Russian. (I understand the difficulties of learning a language!)
- Based in London.
Third year University student, studying French and Russian BA
University of Bristol: 2014 – 2018
University Sorbonne Nouvelle, Paris 3: September 2016 – January 2017
Liden and Denz Language School : February 2017 – June 2017
Combined Science 1 A
Combined Science 2 A*
English Lit A
A Levels obtained:
Full Driver’s Licence
Duke of Edinburgh Award
Silver Duke of Edinburgh Award
Grade 5 Music Theory
Grade 5 Singing
Work and Work Experience to date:
Voluntary guide at Open House London, September 2010
Admin and teaching work experience at LETs Language School, June 2011
Teaching English as a second language both in the classroom and 'one to one' at LETS Language School, June 2012-
Work experience in a residential home for the elderly in Strasbourg, February 2012
10 day exchange to a school in Velikii Novgorod, Russia, March 2013
Member of the resident choir at Salisbury Cathedral October 2010, Winchester Cathedral October 2011, and Durham Cathedral, October 2013
Teaching English as a second language in Henry Baker College, India, September 2013-December 2013
Teaching English at an independent school in Moscow, March – April 2014
Journalist for Bristol University Newspaper, ‘Epigram’, 2016 –
Private tuition via Skype, teaching English as a second Language to students in Russia and France, weekly 2012-
Languages, Translation, Global Affairs, Art, Architecture and Travel.
Perfect! Olivia is an excellent teacher!
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - english lessons for all!
Taking written expression - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£27||£25|