I have a simple approach to teaching. Every class is different and every student in different. I adapt my lessons based on the students’ needs and try to make my lessons relatable for each student so they get the most out of each lesson.
I am a Masters educated native English speaker, with extensive experience in teaching various levels and ages. I have proven success in teaching exam preparation for both Cambridge and trinity. Particularly with Cambridge PET, FCE and CAE levels and Trinity Levels 1 - 8.
June 2016 – March 2017 120 Hour TEFL Certificate - The TEFL Academy, UK
- Create lessons for a variety of levels from pre-intermediate to advanced
- Teaching speaking, listening, reading and writing
- Material & resource creation, utilising the internet
- English grammar and how to teach the essential language
- Needs analysis and teaching in different situations
- Classroom management and teaching techniques
EDUCATION AND COURSES
2012 – 2013 MSc – Leadership in Sustainable Rural Development – Queen’s University Belfast
2009 – 2012 BSc – Land Use and Environmental Management – Queen’s University Belfast
2002 – 2009 3 A Levels, Technology & Design, Economics, Politics. 9 GSCEs – Mount Lourdes Grammar School Enniskillen.
I have gained significant experience through various employment and voluntary opportunities. I am currently a TEFL teacher at Keltic English Centre in Caceres, Spain, where I am completing a full academic year contract. Through this experience I have had the great opportunity to teach a variety of ages and levels of English. Through my teaching experiences, I have gained a lot of knowledge regarding lesson planning and classroom management. This knowledge has been enhanced through attending various training workshops and conferences.
Sept 2018 – Present TEFL Teacher – Keltic English Centre, Caceres, Spain
- Teaching to a variety of levels and ages
- Preparing students for Cambridge and Trinity exams
- Becoming familiar with accurate exam marking through Exam Practices and Mock Exams
- Attending conferences and seminars, reflecting on content learned, and presenting content to peers
Aug 2017 – April 2018 TEFL Teacher – Extreme Learning Centres, Arequipa, Peru
- Teaching to a variety of levels from elementary to advanced
- Developing skills in creating engaging and exciting lesson plans
- Completing optional training in class management and teaching techniques
- Adapting teaching material to suit each student
June 2016 – Aug 2017 Head of Dispatch - Cherrytree Bakery Lisnaskea
- Organising stock and delivery schedules
- Stock management
- Managing shop accounts, monthly invoicing
Jan 2015 – Oct 2015 Call Centre Operative - Liberty Insurance Enniskillen
- Customer service via telephone and email
- Maintaining positive relationships with existing customers
- Processing payments, amending policies
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking EFL lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£15||Not available||£15|
|5 hours||£65||Not available||£75|
|10 hours||£120||Not available||£150|