I usually rely on teaching materials provided by the student or school to prepare for my lessons and I structure the lessons depending on the needs of each individual case. I like my lessons to be fun and interactive and I make sure my students aren't bored and waiting for the lesson to end. I am usually good at fulfilling that as many of my students extend their studies with me and ask for more lessons.
I have been giving private English lessons for 2 years and have experience with one on one sessions, big groups and children. I have helped prepare people to undertake IELTS, TOEFL and Cambridge English Advanced Exam. I have also helped students improve their English grades and prepare for job interviews.
SOAS University of London London, United Kingdom
Masters in International Studies and Diplomacy September 2018 – September 2019
IE University Madrid, Spain
Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) September 2014 – July 2017
International Trade Centre Geneva, Switzerland
Curriculum Support Consultant April 2018 – February 2020
• Producing and supporting communication and community management activities of the project.
• Management of the learner cohort on the LMS back and front-ends.
• Providing support during the implementation of the Libya e-learning project on topics related to: Entrepreneurship mindset development, curriculum design, implementation processes and effective business development practices for Libyan SMEs.
• Adapting curriculum to Moodle platform.
• Generating course reports and supporting the e-learning team in monitoring and reporting activities.
• Acting as focal point for e-Learning helpdesk for website users, solving users’ problems, responding to enquiries and liaising with technical team.
• Supporting the course editors – text editor and Storyline editor - in their work, editing and
• publishing course material, both on text and graphical aspects, with a view to deliver a high-quality learning experience to men and women entrepreneurs and business managers from Libya.
• Liaising with potential ambassadors, as well as participants from the learning and mentoring communities.
Hiedra Centre Madrid, Spain
ESL and Business English Teacher December 2016 - September 2017
- Preparing and giving English Language lessons for one-on-one sessions as well as group classes for adults and children.
- Preparing, curating material and giving Business English Lessons at an Insurance Company.
- Preparing and giving lessons to TOEFL, IELTS and CAE exam takers.
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest business english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, IELTS lessons for all!
Taking TOEFL lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||£25|
|5 hours||Not available||£85||£125|
|10 hours||Not available||£189||£250|