Every math problem has a unique solution so I believe there is a unique teaching method for every single student. I would teach according to the abilities and learning style of each student. Usually, every class would be followed by some homework as practice makes perfect.
I have a postgraduate diploma on education programme in the Chinese University of Hong Kong. Moreover, I studied psychology as the minor subject of my bachelor degree in the university in which I attended courses about psychology of education and early childhood psychology so I have some basic knowledge in interacting and teaching early children.
For work experience, I have worked as a senior math instructor in MathConcept Learning Center for two years in Hong Kong. My students are mainly from international schools with diverse background. Their ages ranged from 3 years old to 15 years old. Therefore, I have developed many experience in educating children and teenagers in different ages.
Rate may vary according to the grades of students.
Senior Math Instructor (MathConcept Learning Center, Hong Kong)
• Taught Mathematics to various levels ranging from kindergarten to high school students in small group
• Communicated with parents proactively about students’ learning progress in person or through phone calls
• Executed other non-teaching duties such as preparing student reports, improving and consolidating teaching materials
• Answered enquiry phone calls
• Greeted customers and handled cash payment in the reception
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||£10|
|5 hours||Not available||£99||£49|
|10 hours||Not available||£195||£98|