My ultimate goal is to improve student academic performance and make learning real, relevant and rigorous. I ensure that I focus on goal setting, creating benchmarks and planning backwards to ensure students are set up for academic progress.
My general approach includes:
• Adapting my approach/method to suit the student’s learning style
• Incorporating connections to the student’s interests
• Teaching to the student’s strengths and minimise the student’s weaknesses
• Motivating and inspiring the student to learn
• Using numerous past papers to prepare students for the exam and improve their exam technique
• Setting homework
I am a highly experienced and passionate mathematics tutor with over 20 years of experience. I have a great track record in improving student’s grades and teach levels up to and including A-level. I have always had a strong passion teaching mathematics and take great pride in improving student’s academic performance.
• Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a masters degree in Civil Engineering and an A-Level in mathematics.
• How much do you charge?
I charge £40 per hour; however, I offer the first lesson for free.
• Where do you teach?
I typically teach at student’s homes; however, I can also teach students at my home in Southgate, London.
• When are you available?
I have a flexible timetable in order to suit the needs of my students.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£40||Not available|