I vary my teaching and lesson plans for each student, I like to have a short discussion/lesson to begin with to discuss the needs of the student and what they are aiming for. I use a combination of written materials as well as e-learning methods to engage students and allow them to have a more practical understanding of the language.
I am a Postgraduate Student studying International Development at the University of Manchester - I have an undergraduate degree in Spanish and Management and I have been speaking Spanish and tutoring it for over 9 years. I achieved an A* in Spanish at GCSE and IGCSE as well as an A at A-Level.
You may cancel 24 hours in advance free of charge, after that the full cost of the hours booked will be charged. I am able to travel but my cost of travel is £5.
2019 to 2020: University of Manchester
MSc International Development
Summer 2019: HEC, Paris
Summer Course: Innovation for Purpose – Social and Inclusive Business Strategies
2015 to 2019: University of Bath
2:1 in BSc International Management and Spanish
2010 to 2015: St Johns School, Leatherhead
3 A Levels (A, A, A) – 12 GCSE’s inc A* in Mathematics, French and Spanish.
• English (Native)
• Spanish (Fluent)
2019: Co-founder and director of NAVONIMO Ltd
• An Augmented Reality navigation solutions company – we are working to develop a new and improved navigation solution for road users using AR technology.
• Won a 24-hour hackathon with my team.
• Presented idea to a panel of judges and 150 students and won best overall prize. Later pitched the idea to a Bath ‘Dragon’s Den’ and won a £5000 grant to develop a hardware prototype.
2019: Grand Innovation Challenge, University of Bath, UK
• 8-week programme designed to develop key innovation skills by solving global societal challenges in transdisciplinary teams.
• Key tasks and responsibilities included; engaging empathetically with a customer problem, using various frameworks to develop customer opportunities to solutions, presenting our team’s ideas and discoveries.
2017 to 2018: PortAventura World, Tarragona, Spain
Leading European Theme park and KKR/Investindustrial portfolio company
eCommerce Junior Team Member
• Placement as part of University degree.
• Key tasks and responsibilities included; research and presentation on competitor’s performance and ways to monetize their mobile application. In addition, translations from English to Spanish and vice versa and help in the development of their newly implemented CRM project.
July 2017: Nomura, Madrid, Spain
Investment Banking Division
Analyst work experience
• Two weeks of insightful work experience in the Finance sector.
• Key tasks and responsibilities included; working closely with analysts and associates learning about M&A, helping create financial models and presentations to be used by senior colleagues and translations of documents from Spanish to English and vice versa.
Summer 2016: Jackie Quinn Estate Agents, Ashtead, U.K.
Local Estate Agents
• Key tasks and responsibilities included; contacting clients about new properties, updating the client database as well as taking clients on viewings.
Summer 2014: Goldman Sachs, London, U.K.
Investment Banking Division
One day introduction into Investment Banking
• One day spent meeting various members of the investment banking division to understand the path that they took to their respective careers.
JPMorgan, London, U.K.
Leverage Finance division
One week’s work experience
• One week of work experience in Leverage finance learning more about their role within the Investment Banking division. I met with members of other teams to understand more about the institution.
• Have worked part-time as a Bartender during my studies at University.
• Raised over £1000 for The Survivors Trust by running Paris Marathon in March 2018.
• Raised £2300 for The Children’s Society by trekking the Inca trail to Machu Picchu in June 2017.
• Ran Bath Half Marathon in March 2016 and 2017.
• Captain of School House football team.
• Tutor Spanish in my spare time.
• Other interests include reading about important political and economic events as well as fictional novels.
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - spanish lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|