I plan my teaching program so it caters to the needs of each student. I preapare my lessons based on their Spanish syllabus objectives and what it is required for them to reach their best grades. I am a person with confidence, creativity who can plan a specific lesson for you,
As a Spanish native and graduate in Primary Education from the University of Granada, I have gained experience teaching Spanish as a foreign language, where I have learnt and developed skills needed to teach to young people. Over my career, I have worked in UK and Spain with student between the ages of 3-16, which has given me the drive and capacity to lead quality educational approach.
Course in Innovative Education. Sep 2016- Jan 2017
University of Granada, Spain.
Certificate in Alhambra: History, Art and Patrimony. March 2015- July 2015
University of Granada, Spain.
Paediatric First Aid Certificate – Full Ofsted Syllabus June 2018
University of Granada, Spain. Sep 2013- June 2017
• B.A (Hons) Fist Class Degree in Primary School Education.
• Modules included: Didactics: Teaching theory and practice, Attention to diversity in Primary Education, Didactics of Science, Math and Language (Spanish and English).
• Dissertation topic: Nutrition and diet apprehension in cognitive development.
I.E.S Padre Suarez, Granada, Spain. 2007-2013
• Spanish E.S.O and Bachillerato (equivalent to UK GCSE and A-Levels) (Overall grade above 75%)
Early Years Assistant (Kindergarten Assistant). The Iona School. May 2018 - July 2018
(Steiner Waldorf School).
• Working within the principles of Steiner-Waldorf Education.
• Supporting the teacher in all aspects of the running of the kindergarten, including some of the administrative tasks (i.e. contributing to writing child observations and assessments, take meeting notes, document risk assessments).
• Attending to the needs of the children and to help maintain the rhythm of the Kindergarten.
• Helping with the daily preparation of room materials and activities for the day.
• Working with the children on craft and domestic activities and be actively engaged with the content of Ringtime, learning the songs and gestures.
• Liaising with the parents/carers if required and to keep information confidential.
• Story telling.
• Attending kindergarten meetings, parents’ evenings, inset days and festivals where possible.
• Upholding kindergarten policies, EYFS regulations/policies/standards and Steiner standards and guidelines.
Nursery Nurse. The Iona School. May 2018 –July 2018
(Steiner Waldorf Education).
• Supervising children play time.
• Engaging children in learning and play activities.
• Keeping and updating records.
• Working with team members.
• Maintaining a high standard of operation.
• Attending staff meetings.
Customer Service Executive (Spanish).VF Northern Europe LTD Dec 2017 - Feb 2018
• Maintaining customer satisfaction
• Keeping customers informed of progress via email
• Receiving and dealing with all initial customer communications
• Providing accurate information and advice
• Guiding all customer issues to a satisfactory conclusion
• Following up on ongoing customer cases and communicating progress to management and customer
Volunteer in Muslim Community Organization (MCO) July 2017- Aug 2017
Programme of activities for children and young people summer.
• Support the Children´s Activity Coordinator specifically in the delivery of the children´s activity programmes at the club.
• Planning and organizing activities for children.
• Building teamwork and motivation.
Teacher Assistant, C.P Miguel Hernandez Jan 2017 - July 2017
• Researching new resources to facilitate learning.
• Organizing school events e.g. Multicultural week.
• Teaching general education students.
• Bringing support to pupils with learning challenges and special needs.
• Playing a supporting role to non- Spanish student to familiarize them with the Spanish language difficulties.
• Liaising with parents in languages other than English.
• Planning emotional education lessons.
Teacher Assistant, Fundacion Educativa Al-Andalus. Jan 2016 - Jan 2017
• Following student teaching practicum, instructing all academic subject areas to year 3 (2nd grade).
• Dealing with Special Needs Children.
• Providing techniques to improve the reading.
• Creating a positive learning environment.
• Working with SEND with conditions as dyslexia, autism or behavioural needs.
• Providing general support to the teacher
• Working with groups of children or arranging 1 to 1.
Coordinator Assistant, Pettos Animation, Nature Classroom. Apr 2015- Aug 2015
• In charge of helping design environmental awareness lessons in a summer camp.
• Planning games and activities entertainment for awareness about the care of the environment.
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - spanish lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|