My teaching methodology is simple: make it fun, interactive, engaging and you will learn faster.
I base my learning on practice to develop better understanding.
A lot of homework? maybe ;p but this homework is used for practice in class.
I am a PhD student in communications and journalism at Bournemouth University.
I have been teaching Arabic on the side to help those who want/need to learn Arabic.
I have students from all age groups and I enjoy teaching everyone!
Lecturer in Communication and Media 11/2020 to Current
Bournemouth University Bournemouth, Dorset
• Planning and coordinating lessons, resources, and support to enable learners to write their dissertations.
• Thoroughly assessing student progress through group tutorials and individual lectures to determine development and exceed predicted grades.
• Delivering lectures and created teaching material for students on topics including sports and media, media theories, research in media studies, and journalism.
• Delivering lectures through online platforms throughout lockdown, including Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
• Maintaining regularly scheduled hours to assist and advise students on creative academic writing and research techniques.
• Established appropriate deadlines and provided complete instructions for reading assignment and draft submissions.
Global talent projects:
• Member of AIESIC global platform for young people to develop leadership skills through international internships and volunteer opportunities.
• Tefl Certified English tutor.
• English and Arabic languages private tutor with more than 300 hours of lessons prepared.
• Academic guidance and support experience.
Professional Career Experience, Self-Employment, and positions:
• Arabic Tutor
o Teaching Arabic to all age groups.
o One-to-one or group classes.
o 3 years of experience.
o Writing, speaking, listening, and reading.
Yasser is very patient and kind, this makes him very approachable and friendly which is wonderful! He has his heart in anything he does and this motivates you when you interact with him. Massively recommended
-Knows how to deliver the information to receiver.
-Has excellent listening and patience.
-Organized and well prepared.
-Helped me personally few times so I highly recommend him.
arabic lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest accent reduction - arabic lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - arabic lessons for all!
Taking oral expression - arabic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|