My teaching style rely on students participation in initial activity, assessing prior knowledge and achieving the lesson objectives. By using power points, class activity, quizzes and problem solving. My aim that my students will leave classroom with lesson understanding and achievable objectives.
I have a PGCE in Secondary physics/Science and Ph.D. in Thin dielectric Films. I can teach Physics and Math up to A-level and Physics for pre-university students.
I have been giving lessons for almost 25 years. I have taught thousands of students over 20 years.
DR. FAKHRI AL-RAMADHAN
PH.D. , M.SC., B.SC., PGCE
I AM A PHYSICIST BY PROFESSION. I HAVE MORE THAN 25 YEARS TEACHING EXPERIENCE OF A-LEVEL, COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY ENGINEERING PHYSICS/MATHEMATICS.
STEM EXPERIENCE IN A VOCATIONAL COLLEGE FOR OIL AND GAS & EXPERIENCE IN CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT FOR MORE THAN 7 YEARS IN INDUSTRIAL COLLEGE. DEVELOPED MANY SHORT & LONG INDUSTRIAL COURSES FOR VOCATIONAL TRAINEES.
ABILITY TO ENCOURAGE AND STIMULATE THE LEARNING OF PHYSICS VIA DIFFERENT TEACHING METHODOLOGIES.
• October 2018-uptodate: Electrical & Electronic Engineering Lecturer in College Gwent, South Wales, UK.
• September 2017-Sept.2018: Curriculum Manager in Madina Technology college, Saudi Arabia.
• December 2016-September2017: Physics/Maths teacher in ITQAN college, Saudi Arabia.
• March 2016-June 2016: Physics tutor, ONCAMPUS, Coventry University.
• November 2015 to-Dec.2015: Teacher Trainer, APEC Petrotechnic, Kazakhstan.
• November 2014 to June 2015: British Council Maths and Physics Lecturer, APEC Petrotechnic, Atyrau, Kazakhstan.
• September 2011-sept.2014: Assistant Professor of Physics, American University of Madaba, Jordan. Teaching University physics for Engineering and Health Sciences students and supervising Physics Laboratories.
• September 2010-sept.2011: Assistant Professor of Physics, German Jordanian University, Amman, Jordan. Teaching and supervising physics Laboratories for engineering programs.
• August 2007-July 2010: Senior Lecturer of Physics, Deputy chairman of general studies department, Member of strategic planning and development committee for the College—Jubail Industrial College-Jubail.
• August 2000-2007: Physics Course Director and City & Guild course coordinator—Jubail Industrial College-Jubail/Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA). Teaching Physics for Associate diploma and BS in Engineering and Teaching all practical physics,
• August 1998 – 2000: Lecturer of Physics and Course Director (Science) — Jubail Industrial College-Jubail/KSA.
• March – June 1998: Teacher of English – Dar Al Fikr Schools – Jeddah/KSA.
• September 1996 – January 1998: Educational Consultant – Al-Anjal Private Schools-Jeddah/KSA. Responsibilities: supervise all three stages of Education; coordinate with the stage managers and teachers and advice the Managing Director on the Educational progress and issues.
• January – March 1996: Research Associate – Cavendish Laboratory (University of Cambridge/UK) carrying out research on Friction of silicone oils & doing electrostatic Experiments.
• 1994 –1995: Teacher Trainee – Sawston Village College, Perse Girls School & the Leys School (Cambridge). Professional Placements—Teaching Physics/Science up to A-level, to students aged 11-18.
• 1990-1993: Research Associate- Cavendish Laboratory. Research on Electrical Breakdown & Ignition of metal/polymer composites. Work was sponsored by the Ministry of Defense/UK.
• 1989 –1990: Research Fellow- Dept. of Elect. Electr. & Info. Engineering (City University-London/UK). Fibre Optics Temperature Sensors. Work was sponsored by Science Engineering Research Council and Optical Sensors Collaborative Association.
• 1986 –1988: Research Fellow-Metrology Centre (Brunel University-West London/UK). Fibre Optics Humidity Sensing. Work was sponsored by the Department of Trade and Industry through National Physical Laboratory.
• 1985 – 1986: Research Fellow- Dept. of Elect. & Electr. Engineering (Brunel University/UK). Mathematical modelling and computer simulation of Silicon Pressure Sensors. Work was sponsored by Spectrol Reliance subsidiary company of United Technologies of United States of America.
• 1976—1981: Assistant Lecturer-Dept. of Physics (Basra University/Iraq). Teaching general University Physics and laboratory supervision to undergraduates in the Science, Medicine and Agriculture Colleges.
• 1974 – 1975: Research Assistant – Dept. of Physics (Brighton Polytechnic-England/UK). Photoluminescence of Layer compounds single crystals.
1. (1994 – 1995) University of Cambridge - UK
PGCE (Post-graduate Teacher Certificate in Education in Physics/Science)
2. (1981 – 1985) Brunel University – UK
Ph.D in Physics (Experimental Solid-State Physics
Title of Ph.D. Thesis:
Experimental Studies of Novel MIM Structures Based on Mixed Dielectric Oxides.
3. (1972 – 1974) Brighton Polytechnic - UK
M.Sc. in Applied Solid-State Physics
Title of Master’s Dissertation:
Electron Beam Induced Structural Changes in HfS2.
4. (1966 - 1970) Basra University - Iraq
B.Sc in Physics
1. Institute of Physics (London) - UK
Elected (April 1986) M.Inst.Phys.&C.Phys. (Full member of the Institute of Physics (London) and Chartered Physicist)
1. Curriculum development experience of high quality teaching material for both regular courses and special training courses for Industry.
2. Industrial training co-ordinator for SABIC trainees undertaking City & Guild Courses in Jubail Industrial College.
3. Leadership Skills as a Physics Course Director for 5 years.
4. Managerial Skills as a GS department Deputy chairman for 4 years.
5. Considerable experience in the strategic planning and development of educational and academic Institutes.
6. Experience in Quality assurance and Assessment of academic performance.
7. An experienced Physics teacher (qualified teacher, with PGCE) and Research Scientist, with a Ph.D. in Applied Physics.
8. Excellent experience in Physics teaching methodology and laboratory work gained from and practiced in different Schools, Colleges and Universities.
• Use of computers, interfaces and sensors in laboratory experiments.
• Experience in students information systems and Microsoft office.
• MS words and Technical Graph plotting software.
• Language Skills: English – fluent, Arabic - fluent
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, algebra lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||£28|
|5 hours||Not available||£20||£140|
|10 hours||Not available||£18||£280|