Having taught students from age 11 to adults, I know how to get through to students. Lessons are interactive:- ask questions, pick my brain and get your money's worth!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Maths, Chemistry, Physics, Programming.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BSc, MSc, PhD Chemical Engineering at Imperial College, London.
- How much do you charge?
£25 for GCSE, £28 for A/AS Level.
- Where do you teach?
At student's home or my home in Hampton.
- When are you available?
Weekends and after 4:30pm week days.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
KS3, GCSE, A/AS Level and university.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Never be afraid to ask questions. If you are eager to learn then I will explain the subject in 100 different ways until you understand it. If you are not eager to learn - well that is a challenge for me.
- What kind of experience do you have?
Over 30 years tutoring, teaching at college, lecturing at university and giving training in the city.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
No but can be obtained if necessary.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
Students are from both state and private schools in Richmond/Kingston area.
• BSc Chemical Engineering
• MSc, PhD
software engineering lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£30||£30||Not available|