My teaching methodology is where I give my students a rundown of the subject and run through a few questions with them. I then encourage them to attempt some questions independently and I remain on hand to help them with any questions that my arise.
I am a Final year Aerospace engineering Beng student offering lessons in Engineering and maths. Some of my specialities are Aerodynamics, Control system design and Project Management. I recently achieved 77% in my final year dissertation where I investigated the feasibility of Fly By Wireless aircraft control systems and designed a prototype system.
Personal Statement: I have recently completed an BEng course in Aerospace engineering, and I am looking for a job over the summer until I start studying for a MEng in aerospace engineering in late September. I gained valuable knowledge on technology during my time at university and I archived 77% (first) on my dissertation in which I designed a fly by wireless system utilizing 2.4GHz signals.
Key Skills and Abilities:
• Friendly, polite, honest and approachable personality
• Hardworking - Sticks at a task until completion
• Mixes well with other people and works well as a member of a team.
• Good initiative
• Keeps calm under pressure
• Happy to work at short notice
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Staplehurst School, Staplehurst – Jan 2002 – July 2009
• Malling School, East Malling, Maidstone – Sept. 2009-July 2014
• Valley Park School, Maidstone – Sept – 2014 – July 2016
• Mid Kent College Medway- Sept 2016- July 2017
• Sheffield Hallam University- September 2017-present
• GCSE (level 2)
• English language C, Mathematics C, Business Studies B, Food Technology C, English Literature B, Chemistry B, Physics C, Biology B, General Studies C,
BTEC level 2 sport Pass,
• Engineering Level 3 BTEC Extended Diploma- Distinction* , Distinction, Distinction .
Sport BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma- Merit
IT OCR Cambridge Technical Certificate- Distinction*.
EPQ - Extended project qualification on the subject of “The advancements of passenger aircraft design and passenger aircraft systems over the last 55 years.” – C
• NICAS climbing qualification level 1 and 2
RYA sailing Level 1 and 2
Bronze Duke of Edinburgh Award, working on Silver
Currently finished aerospace engineering BEng degree and awaiting results
Starting Meng Advanced engineering and management starting in September in September
• The Kings Head Staplehurst March 2016- September 2017 (Glass collector and kitchen porter) (left to study at university)
• Evolution Funding February 2018- May 2019 (Sales Support)
(Left due to company restructuring)
• Mole End Farms Ltd August 2019-September 2109 (Fruit picker) (Left to continue at university)
• True Brew North Co May 2019-Present (Currently Furloughed) (Kitchen porter)
• Mountain biking and road cycling.
• Listening to music
• Long distance running
Highly recommend. Very informative with a confident and easy to understand style of teaching.
mechanical engineering lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest engineering lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, technology lessons for all!
Taking aeronautics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£9|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£45|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£90|