I believe in interactive and visual learning. Aids used are animations, schematic diagrams etc.
Group studying is the best way to compare notes and ideas between students attending the same classes.
Repetition is key and helps memorizing information. I can make it into a fun way to avoid boring practices.
Best way to study for exams is to revise using past papers.
Mentor and language assistance at primary school, attending the needs of foreign students in science courses.
Laboratory and teaching assistance involving GCsE and A level students
Intercultural ambassador for graduate and postgraduate students, delivering my own seminars. ]
Being a counselor for YMCA camps for few years and underwent training. Experience working with kids of various ages
A am a final year undergraduate studying BSc (Hons) Analytical Chemistry and Forensic Science. is the second year working in a school environment with kids, as a laboratory assistant and mentor.
Whitmore Academy 2017- ongoing
Laboratory and Teaching assistance
• This upcoming role involved prepping chemicals for biology and chemistry labs, for years 9 to GSCE and A levels. Furthermore, being involved during the laboratory process and aiding students with their practical side of science.
• It also involves teaching science classes for various levels, from level 7 to A levels, focusing on the theoretical side of science classes.
Coventry University 2015 – 2016
• Worked as a part of the ‘Global Leaders Programme’;
• Increased the amount and quality of interaction between students from the UK and international students from different cultural backgrounds;
• Increased the quantity, range and update of intercultural activities on campus;
• Increased students’ cultural awareness, cross-cultural skills and employability through conducting workshops, delivering presentations and seminars;
• Behaved as a point of information for students regarding intercultural activities and the ‘Global Leaders Programme’.
Stoke Park School and Community College 2015-2016
• Work individually with students that lack in the English language, either one to one or assist them in a class environment.
En Dynamei in Thessaloniki, Greece 2012 – 2014
• Interacted with a broad age group of individuals with down-syndrome or autism;
• Safeguarded these individuals and ensured their safety at all times;
• Created mentally stimulating and fun activities to indulge these groups of individuals in;
• Organised numerous trips to theatres, museums, historical places, etc. and helped organise their Christmas Bazaar;
• Kept in mind Health and Safety measures whilst conducting any activities.
• Coventry University, Analytical Chemistry and Forensic Science BSc (Hons) 2014-2017
• American College Anatolia, Greece, International Baccalaureate 2012-2014
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
• Selected for and attended the YMCA Leadership Program (2010 – 2013);
• Achieved a Diploma for completing 3-year YMCA Leadership Seminar;
• Achieved a Diploma for completing YMCA Camp Counselor Training;
• Achieved a Merit Scholarship for 3-week academic summer program at Davidson College within Neuroscience (2012);
• Anatolia MUN Club: Selected to represent school in Model United Nations conferences (2010 – 2012);
• ACSTAC (Int’l STEM conference) – Selected to present original Biology Research Project (2011).
INTERESTS AND EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Anatolia Drama Club – in charge of backstage makeup and hair (2012 – 2014);
• International Mentorship Project - weekly visits to German, US, and Turkish consulates: researched international issues and debated/discussed with diplomats and ambassadors (2012 – 2014);
• Volunteering: Cleaning walls of poster in Thessaloniki as community project volunteer (2013);
• Asked to assist in professional ballet performance at Moni Lazariston by “Aspa Foutsh” (2012).
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest chemistry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, other sciences lessons for all!
Taking chemical physics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|