Lessons are predominantly designed for students taking business studies in school. My preferred method of teaching is through the use of case studies and sample problems, as opposed to straight textbook work. I'm very willing to assist will school homework or assignments.
Canadian, that moved to Manchester about a month and a half ago. Online finance university student out of Canada. Years of industry experience in accounts receivables, banking, and personal finance. Most recently, working for a large banking firm in the United Kingdom.
Travel will have to be negotiated based on distance and travel time. First lesson will be a consultation to see how I can assist and tailor lessons directly to the student.
• Consistently exceeding client expectations by creating personal experiences
• Creating and using communication links with coworkers such as emails, memos, inter-company messaging programs, one-on-one conversations, etc.
• Proficient in the use of Windows and Microsoft Office programs
• Ability to brainstorm and devise reasonable solutions to problems and making decisions that will positively impact the needs of the company and its clients
• Constantly taking initiative and volunteering for a variety of different management and leadership roles
• Always working with clients and suppliers to negotiate the best possible deal for the company and its clients
• Using colour coding, organizers, planners, spreadsheets, alphabetization, etc.
• Ability to understand a problem at hand and come up with a unique solution that meets the needs of as many individuals or groups as possible
• Using e-calendars, reminders, spreadsheets, prioritization, etc.
Jun. – Sept. 2020 Accounts Receivable Specialist (Summer Work Term), Waste Management Corp.
• Collected approximately $300,000 (£175,000) from more than 200 accounts, within a 3-month work term
• Resolved client disputes in a timely and efficient manner when other representatives failed to do so
• Improved DSO and collection figures in Eastern Canada Area
• Significantly increased collections of accounts in severe arrears (120+ days) by as much as 300%
• Improved and streamlined accounting for client accounts
• Determined which accounts were to be written off, and determined next steps for accounts in arrears
Feb. – Aug. 2019 Collections Officer, National Recovery Corp.
• Consistently exceeded quotas
• Achieved collection rates of as much as 75% or higher on certain clients and collected an average of $50,000 (£30,000) per month for clients
• Highest performing collector at my experience level
• Provided customers with exceptional service and helped them to resolve problems with their clients when necessary
• Increased total collections at the company by 20%
• Dealt with corporate and personal debts
Apr. 2017 - Feb. 2019 Sales & Marketing Associate, Flag Raiders Paintball Games
• Provided clients with exceptional service
• Booked more groups than any other sales associate
• Headed marketing events and trade shows
• Worked with companies to meet their team building exercise needs
• Engineered several events and promotions that earned the company thousands in new revenue.
Apr. 2021 Business – Finance Diploma, Fanshawe College of Applied Arts & Technology
Apr. 2021 CSC – Canadian Securities Course, Canadian Securities Institute
Dec. 2020 CIFP Core & Adv. Curr. – Retirement Planning, The Canadian Inst. of Fin. Planning
Dec. 2020 LLQP – Life License Qualification Program (Common Law), IFSE Institute
Aug. 2020 CIFC – Canadian Investment Funds Course, IFSE Institute
Volunteer & Community Work
Oct. 21, 2019 Deputy Returning Officer, Elections Canada
• Placed in charge of running a poll on election day
• Ensured that the poll was kept in order and only those eligible to vote did so
• Ran the most efficient poll in my polling centre, more efficient than 3 other polls
May – June 2018 Voter Identification Coordinator, Dan Weber Campaign
• Placed in charge of identifying potential voters and communicating with them to ensure they vote on election day
• Social media targeted marketing
Sept. 2014 - June 2018 Captain of Reach for the Top Team, Waterloo Collegiate Institute
• Ran practices and club events
• Led the team to victory against 8 other high schools in the region on 4 occasions
Dec. 2019 & Apr., 2020 Dean’s Honour Roll Recipient, Fanshawe College of Applied Arts & Technology
• Achieved a GPA of 4.03 in first and second term of college
Mar. 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 First Place Waterloo Regional Intermediate and Senior Reach for the Top Team (X4)
• Competed in a regional contest against 8 other high schools and led our team to victory on all 4 occasions
June 2016 Business Studies Merit Award in Introduction to Accounting
• Competed against 80 other students and received the highest mark in Introduction to Accounting, in my high school, with an overall mark of 100%
accounting lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest business studies lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, economics lessons for all!
Taking commerce lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|