I can explain complicated theories in a number of different ways tailoring my approach to the needs of the student, whilst remaining patient. I can offer extra pieces of information from outside the curriculum learned from my degree. My work as a tennis coach ensures that I can tailor my approach depending on the needs of the student.
I have an undergraduate degree in Economics and a masters in Real Estate Investment. I got an A in Economics at A-level and an A* in mathematics. I was a tennis coach and so I am used to teaching students of all ages.
Rates may increase if I travel a long way.
Benjamin Michael lewis
Cass Business School, London, UK MSc Real Estate Investment (Merit) 2016 – 2017
Real Estate Capital Markets; VBA; Real Estate Investment & Financial Analysis including rigorous modelling training; Debt Markets; Dissertation
University of Birmingham, Birmingham, UK BSc Economics (1st Class Honours) 2013 – 2016
Contemporary Issues in the UK Economy; Econometric Methods; Decision Theory & Games; Dissertation
King David High School 2006 – 2013
A Levels: Mathematics (A*), Economics (A), Politics (B) AS Levels: Religious Studies (A)
GCSEs: 3x A* + 8x A
STRETTONS, London August 2017 – Present
Graduate Surveyor – Development Consultancy
• Assisting with the compilation of Valuation Reports for both commercial and residential usage (Red Book & Non Red Book compliant).
• Property Inspection – sketching and measuring.
• Researching sales values, rental values and yields using databases such as Costar, EIG & Rightmove.
• Researched and delivered presentations to colleagues from all levels of the organisation on topics, such as, EPC legislative changes and Development Appraisals.
• Exposure to Receivership has enabled management of people with varying expectations.
• Part way through my APC Qualification.
PJD PROPERTIES, Manchester August 2015 – September 2015
Own Sourced Work Placement
• Assisted with investment analysis for commercial and residential properties.
• Assisted with site inspections.
BSKYB, Scotland/London July 2015 – August 2015
Finance Summer Intern
• Worked in a team on a project to implement a cost benefit analysis of upgrading Sky Boxes.
• Created an Excel model to forecast future revenue streams unlocked with the new box.
• Prepared and presented a PowerPoint presentation outlining our recommendations to senior stakeholders.
DEBATEMATE, Birmingham September 2013 – July 2016
An educational charity improving social mobility via peer-to-peer debate mentoring.
• Taught an after school class, in a team of 3, of 12-16 year olds on a weekly basis.
• I had to manage the students’ behaviour, prepare and present a lesson plan in a team of 3.
Prestwich Tennis Club, Manchester June 2009 – September 2013
• Qualified level 2 tennis coach.
• Coached people of all ages and changed my approach accordingly.
• Managing client expectations through assessment of individual skills level and the subsequent lesson plans developed and delivered.
• Ability to use authority appropriately.
Professional Qualifications: Bloomberg Market Concepts (2017); UK Driving License (2016)
IT Skills: Advanced: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint); Basic: VBA
Languages: Native English
Achievements and Interests:
• Created an 11 aside football team at university (2014-2016).
• Keen political interest having helped campaign in local and national elections (2010-present).
• Competed in Target 2.0 (2012).
economics lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|