If you are seeking to improve your standard of written or spoken English, I am the man you need. I will help you write in a more effective, concise manner that will get you those higher marks you deserve. Do you want to get an A in an English Language piece of course? Not a problem. Need help writing your dissertation? I got 78% in mine, allow me to assist.
I can tailor my classes to your individual needs, a great listener who is patient and likes to ask lots of questions. Please, if you have any specific areas of help you require, do not hesitate to message me, and I will respond promptly.
Results driven with a passion for people, writing, coaching and technology. Highly confident working with individuals from any background, and any age. Able to write for a range of purposes, with a comprehensive use of the english language. Confident public speaker who enjoys presenting to a video camera.
I graduated with 1st Class Honours in Business Entrepreurship from the University of the West of England, Bristol. Whilst completing my studies I gained two years coaching experience. Please refer to my CV for all relevant work experience and qualifications documented.
University of the West of England, Bristol - 2013 to 2016
BA with First Class Honours: Business (Team Entrepreneurship)
Account Executive, Torque Agency Group – January 2018 to date
Working for an independent automotive PR agency, I work with a broad spectrum of automotive companies. A few of the clients I work with include; Ferrari, David Brown Automotive, BOSCH and Chevron. My main responsibilities include:
• Creating content for companies’ websites, blogs, intranet systems and social media profiles.
• Writing press releases and distributing to journalists through media database platforms.
• Determining sentiment towards clients through media monitoring.
• Writing reports for a range of business needs.
• Researching relevant industry news and documenting in news posts on Torque’s blog.
• Producing social media calendars with proposed and potential posts.
Product Specialist, Tesla Motors – December 2016 to December 2017
With comprehensive product knowledge, my primary role was to provide a fun, educational and engaging experience for customers, my job entailed:
• Educating the public about electric vehicles.
• Identifying future Tesla prospects through high quality customer service.
• Operating online management system to generate leads, supply product details and maintain relationships with existing Tesla owners.
• Sourcing venues and promoting the Tesla brand at shows and events.
• Supporting sales team by preparing trade-in valuations and financial quotations.
• Managing and delivering customer handovers.
Motoring Journalism - 2016-2017
I publish articles for a motoring website and manage a YouTube channel ‘Tom Bromley Talks Cars’, where I deliver informative motoring video content. From fifteen videos, I have amassed over 283,000 views and enhanced my skills in:
• Presentation - continually improving my ability to deliver clear and effective communication.
• Project Planning – sourcing cars to review and suitable locations for filming.
• Research – gathering facts and statistics through a variety of media outlets.
• Scripting – creating blueprint to ensure a coherent and engaging story.
• Marketing – using social media and other online platforms to drive traffic to my channel.
• Search Engine Optimization – including keyword research, backlinking and social signals.
Writing articles for my blog has provided valuable experience in:
• Story telling in an engaging and concise manner.
• Utilising a wealth of words to ensure varied and interesting content.
• Proof reading to remedy potential grammar and spelling inaccuracies, and ensure copy is easy to read and flows.
Director of University Team Company - January 2014 to May 2016
• Earned money to contribute to my university fees and expenses.
• Developed client relationships.
• Coached and motivated student entrepreneurs, helping with project management, problem solving and customer relationships.
Peer Assisted Learning Leader - September 2014 to June 2015
• Institute of Leadership & Management Level 3 Certificate in Coaching awarded 16 October 2014.
• Supported first year business students with weekly mentoring, providing guidance on course assignments, business projects and personal matters.
• Learnt the importance of listening and communicating positively, and applied the learning.
Student Ambassador - September 2013 to June 2014
• Member of a Princes Trust project to inspire young people with educational difficulties. Prepared and presented engaging lessons with a business theme to teenagers removed from mainstream education.
• Strengthened my ability to motivate and enabled me to apply various methods of teaching to children with different needs.
• Writing for a range of businesses.
• Highly knowledgeable on various sectors within the automotive industry.
• Good use of the English language.
• Thorough research skills.
• Highly organised, confident and professional.
• Confident using social media, creating content and presenting to camera.
• Competent IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - english lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£15|