Being a great teacher means you should be able to teach ten people the same thing with ten different methods. I firmly believe that everyone has different ways of learning so, it's essential that I understand my students and figure out the best way to deliver the knowledge that they need.
I have a First Class Honours degree in Business Economics from the University of Greenwich. The units I studied as part of my degree are:
- Quantitative Methods for Economists
- Intermediate Economics for Business
- Environmental Economics
- Economics of Finance & Investment
In terms of teaching experience, I'm currently mentoring two students who are studying for their degrees in Business Economics at the University of Greenwich.
University of Greenwich - 2012 - 2015 (First Class Hons)
Final year unit marks
Monetary Economics 74%
Managerial Economics 77%
Economics of Finance & Investment 79%
Environmental Economics 79%
BT (Product Manager, BT Sport Digital) - Sep 2017 - present
- Working as part of a team that is responsible for implementing and managing digital strategy for BT Sport
- Helped deliver key strategic projects, such as HD in the BT Sport app and Moto GP in VR (virtual reality) within the app.
- Monitoring and tracking the teams capital expenditure to ensure projects are delivered within budget.
- Managing external relationships with key suppliers.
- Building product requirements' document for new projects.
business studies lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest commerce lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, management lessons for all!
Taking finance lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£12||£12|