I have extensive experience teaching:
- General conversation – covering lots of topics: Lifestyle, politics, economics, news
of today, cinema etc.
- Help with vocabulary
- Exam preparation - FCE,CAE,IELTS,TOEFL etc.
- Life in the UK, Right to Remain - oral exam
- Interview practice
- Presentation practice
- Business English
- Writing practice
I can help with: job applications, cover letters, website content, menu cards and much more.
My lessons are:
- Adapted to your level and requirements
- Competitively priced
- Flexible - You choose the days and times of your lessons, there is no booking
fee and no minimum amount of lessons
Personalised lessons, adapted to your requirements by a professional, qualified, English teacher.
My name is Magdalena and I have been teaching English for 10 years. I have a background in teaching and translating as I used to work for a well-known schools in Ireland and England. I also lived and worked in Ireland for 2 years, so I know what it's like to live in a different country and to learn a language.
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - english lessons for all!
Taking written expression - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£15||Not available||£15|