One to one teaching, subject will be taught depending on the level of student. I can adapt my teaching skills to individuals and help the individual to make most of the lessons. I can teach from primary level to a level.
I've been teaching individuals since early age, have taught various subjects at various level, while making every individual feel confident and content at learning. Im really ambitious and I love to make my students feel the same about the subject taught.
Present Brunel University London, Uxbridge
Information Systems, Computing and Mathematics with an Integrated Foundation Year (BSc Degree)
- Introduction to Computing - Algebra
- Study Skills - Discrete and Decision Mathematics
- Mathematical Methods: Calculus - Statistics
September 2014-2016 Bentley Wood High School, Stanmore, Middlesex
A Levels: Spanish ( C ), Economics ( C)
June 2014 London School of Economics (LSE) Summer School
2011-2014 Bentley Wood High School, Stanmore, Middlesex
- June 2014 AS Level Portuguese (B) - June 2013 Portuguese (A*)
- June 2014 9 GCSE’s passed (inc. Maths B) - June 2012 French FCSE (Distinction)
- National Citizen service (NCS)
- Wings of Hope Charity
- 3 Educational Achievement Awards
- World Sports day certificate
- 2 Best Effort Certificate
- Fluent in Portuguese, English, Spanish, Gujarati and Hindi
- Conversational French
- Capable of balancing the demands of study, and family responsibilities by using efficient time keeping and task management.
- Ability of multi-tasking in a situation of pressure, taking initiative and being pro-active.
- Attention to detail, accurate and a quick thinker.
- Managing own finances for school using Excel to record transactions.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£19||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||£95||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||£190||Not available|