- We would begin by discussing your current level, your exam board, and what aspects (i.e. oral, comprehension, or writing) you would like to learn and/or improve
- We would outline key aims at the start of each session that we would be working towards
- We would then move through the criteria, where I could provide help with pronunciation, accent, and/or sentence structure to improve your Spanish and understanding of the language
- We would finish each session by outlining the aims again and making sure that we've accomplished them for the session. This would be assessed through either an informal question and answer game or a mini-test, whatever you, as the pupil, feel would benefit you more
- Having been brought up in a bilingual household and one of Mexican heritage, I am fluent in both English and Spanish
- I have been a dual-citizen of Mexico and the UK, so would feel extremely confident in my ability to teach the Spanish language to an English pupil
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - spanish lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£15|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£75|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£150|