- Hourly rate £20
- Response Time 24h
- Number of students 22
Unfortunately, this tutor is unavailable
Free Talk with Native Japanese Speaker/Fluent in English to practice speaking Japanese together! Ask me anything about Tokyo as well as Japan ;)
- By webcam
About the lesson
Value on how you would like to study such as focusing on daily conversation, reading articles, business Japanese. Either all lessons in Japanese or mixed with English is absolutely flexible on Zoom. It is more of a friendly lesson to become confident in speaking Japanese and have fun! :)
- Japanese vocabulary
- Japanese speaking
Graduated BA in Literature/History from University in Tokyo, Studied abroad in the US, Worked in London. I was born in Kansai area and lived in North of Japan for a short period of time, but raised up in Tokyo. Volunteered for quite a few International students who were studying Japanese from beginner to higher level, mostly for speaking Japanese together and giving general tips about living in Japan.
Perfect! Lessons with Arisa-sensei are great fun. She has a good understanding of teaching vocabulary, grammar and kanji at advanced level. I would definitely recommend her to prospective students.
- Arisa's response : Peter's Japanese is quite advanced level so we talked only in Japanese and the speed was as same as I talk with my native speaker friends. He told me his interest and requests for lessons so it was easy to decide. Look forward to having next lessons.
Perfect! Arisa is easy going and gives you the confidence to speak Japanese and try new things! I Definitely recommend her :)
- Arisa's response : We had a fun trial lesson ! Happy to know that Affy already knows some Japanese greetings and we discussed how Affy would like to have lessons. Looking forward to having another lessons. Many thanks, Arisa
Perfect! Arisa is amazing - she taught my teenage daughter and Arisa has inspired her to new levels. Thank you for your help.
- Arisa's response : It was wonderful to have the trial lesson. Already we’ve had a second session. Very motivated student and look forward to having next lessons!
Perfect! Very kind and patient tutor with a very engaging style
- Arisa's response : It was lovely to have lesson with - very talkative, engaging, curious about languages and anime/manga. Pronunciation is very clear, and very fast-learner! Look forward to having next lessons!
Perfect! We focused on having a discussion in Japanese with the teacher through which she helps correct my mistakes and teach new vocabularies
- Arisa's response : Thank you for taking my trial lesson ! The student is already able to have conversation all in Japanese, which is very impressive. Therefore, we mainly did free-talk with some new vocabularies. Look forward to having next lessons and talk about many various things in Japanese !
Perfect! First lesson with Arisa was great, she was able to quickly assess my level and we have already scheduled the next lessons. I am excited to continue studying Japanese with her.
- Arisa's response : Lovely to talk with the student on first lesson! We introduced each other at the beginning and it was impressing the student already know some Japanese and tried to use it in sentences. We practiced how to say the date/days and the time in Japanese this time and plan to have next lesson. Look forward to the next lessons! Thank you!
Perfect! Arisa presented the material with clarity and helped me to understand the grammar. Recommended
- Arisa's response : It was lovely talk to and the student was very motivated to learn Japanese! We used the script from a Japanese movie to get more grammar and vocabularies and we will do that for next lessons as well ! I am looking forward to it already :)
View more reviews
I would definitely recommend Arisa to be your teacher as she is extremely kind, very patient and a very good listener. She will patiently wait to hear what I have to say and would work closely to help me with anything I don't understand. I think she would be the best if you are looking for a friendly teacher and want to have fun whilst learning!
She is a native Japanese speaker but fluent in English too, and very friendly so we could have completely relaxed and fun conversations!
Arisa is a very good teacher! She is extremely patient and supportive. Her teaching is fun and effective and her explanations are extremely clear. I only had a few classes so far but my Japanese has already improved a lot!
Arisa is a native Japanese speaker and a fluent English one. She's patient and has taught me a lot of vocabulary and kanjibas well. We practiced speaking Japanese together and it helped a lot. She's also a very easy going and nice person to be tutored by.
I've been knowing Arisa for many years: she is Japanese mother tongue and a fluent English speaker, with a deep knowledge of kanji (japanese characters).
She helped me a lot with them!
She has a bright and joyful personality, which makes the learning process even easier. Totally recommended!!
View more recommendations
- 5h: £95
- 10h: £180