Why do we learn an other language ?
We learn to interact with people, to understand their culture. Learning a language mean you want to know more about the world in general.
We tend to forget that while thinking of the exam we have to pass, or the necessity to speak an other language for work.
I liked and start understanding english when I understood the culture.
Love the culture, understand the people, and your mind will be set to learn it.
Speaking french is easier than you think. My method is clear to you now, through cultural activities you will train your brain to understand and speak French fluently.
I am a private tutor since 6 years, while being a law student I was tutoring during evening and weekends.
I have been teaching, Math, History, French to a GSCE and A-levels students mainly.
I'm glad that I succeed to improve the grades of 21 of my students through the years, and they successfully pass their exams.
I teach to beginners adults, 3 of them are now able to speak french in an Intermediate level.
It's a long process to learn a language, but anyone can do it.
I Graduate from the University Rennes Master’s degrees Law (2013-2014)
Speciality :Literature Artist and Industrial Property rights law
Private French Tutor
London, UK August 2015, October 2016 (1 year 2 months )
Provide private tutoring services (one-on-on) for adults who wanted to improve their skills in French. I helped
struggling students to improve their grades in french.
• Identified the needs of learners and if necessary adapted course content and delivery style to meet their needs.
• Created lessons for the students in reading writing, vocabulary and grammatical awareness.
• Assist with homework and other class assignment, developed academic strategies to improve student self sufficiency
• Enhanced lessons through integration of innovative educational technology (Google Drive, iCloud Drive, Google
• Developed my lessons around the french culture through lessons based on art, movies…
Resident Boarding School Tutor
Lycee Clemenceau Nantes, France - 2014 (1 year 4 months)
Worked in the school with 28 interns music students. I was their mentor on daily basis with their lives in the college.
The student were in different grades, aged of 14 years old to 18 years old. I was mainly taking care of them after
school, dealing with the homework they had to provide.
• Helping college students settling into school life, looking after students with minor illness
• Monitored, assessed, and remediated student performance
• Developed and implemented comprehensive lesson plans that accommodated specific level of learners while
offering support to make certain each student was able to grasp materials
• Identified, selected, and modified resources to meet student's diverse needs and integrated worksheets to vary
lessons and consolidate concepts in French, Math and History.
• Successfully built relationships with students; parents; colleagues.
• Helping the students build their confidence, independence and self-esteem.
Lead Guide and Volunteer Program Coordinator
Travelteer, Sri Lanka, October 2016, February 2017 ( 5 months )
Managing all the elements of the volunteering on the behalf of Travelteer ( UK ) in Sri Lanka on the Sports and
Development Program. Comfortably directed and supervised 15 students/volunteers ( 17y- 19y) .
Specialise in strategic planning and social media communication while applying personal organisational skills. My
role include :
• Manage communication between volunteers and between others projects, NGO's in order to share news and
• Maintain a database of volunteers and project to track progress.
• Assess organisational and program needs to determine number and range of volunteers needed for particular
• Cultivate a positive and supportive atmosphere by recognising volunteer efforts and assisting volunteers with their
• Promote the organisation via social media ( Facebook, Snapchat Daily Video, Twitter and Instagram)
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|