- regular informal language instruction activities
- role-playing games with kids and adults
- French songs learning for kids
- oral conversation by topics + specific vocabulary
- development of French writing skills including grammar
- regular and relevant examination and related assessment
- learning of professional vocabulary if needed
French is my mother-tongue.
I have got 1-year experience as a French tutor:
- To prepare and deliver high-quality language teaching, from beginner to advanced levels for undergraduate and postgraduate students
- To prepare and administer the relevant examination and related assessment
- To contribute to module and curriculum development and design
- To contribute to informal language instruction activities, as required
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||£20|