Teaching for me is an Art and I teach first the history of the field before to start drawing the rules. If we don't find any pleasure to learn something it's better to stop doing. If someone is not happy with my courses I will never ask for payment. Everyone is welcome doesn't matter the level and the age. I suffer as a student because of the rules and the rigidity of the system, so I want everyone to be happy to come and learn with me.
As indicated in my profile as a French solicitor, I have two Masters degree in business law and insurance. So to pay my 8 years at the university I used to teach all type of level in French, Law and History of art because I am passionate by Art in general.
Volunteer Hostess Receptionist Council House / Annual Fair, Oct 2015 - 2016
• Networking with the general public and political figures about UE Capital of Sport.
• Presenting the budget to the public.
• Establishing professional and social networks sponsored the UE Capital of Sport.
• Responding to public questions with minimum guidance.
• Dealing with discretion to ensure the confidentiality of the public Data.
Legal Advisor (Vice-Chairperson) STRATEGIES MEDITERRANEE / N° SIRET 8(concealed information)014, Aug 2014 - 2015
• Networking with North of Africa and political figures about developing a new concept of business.
• Establishing professional networks to sponsor our profit-driven organization.
• In charge of economic relationships with Algeria to implement project training with Gabon.
• Create a Press Kit to advertise upcoming events and website updates.
• Recording and making notes and reports of meetings and conferences for the directorship.
Disaster Manager Assessor AXA France / Physical damage service handler South East, Sep 2013 - 2014
• Dealing with the representative of the opposite insurance company.
• Discussing matters of mutual interest relating to the application of insurance agreements and responsibility.
• Developing a good working relationship with the professional of this sector especially with the third parties across the litigation.
• Establishing the quality of the injuries and the cost of the corporal and material damages.
• Sending the invoices related to these damages after evaluation.
Trainee Collaborator EUROMAR / Maritime collection / BUDD P&I Club, June 2013 - 2013
• Settling the Maritime transport files with MSC, CMA CGM and MAERSK.
• Managing payment reminders to avoid non-compliance with legal payment deadlines and a loss of partnerships through Excel.
• Treating claims about cocoa beans with moisture.
• Working under pressure to ensure the payment on time and in full.
• Corresponding daily with our professional to provide assistance.
• City & Guilds Level 2 certificate in Functional Skills English 2017 - 2018
University of Law AMU, France: 2010 - 2014
• Masters 2 Business Law and Insurance
• U.D Legal and Commercial Cooperation
• Masters 1 Business Law including Maritime Law
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||Not available||£20|
|5 hours||£90||Not available||£100|
|10 hours||£160||Not available||£200|