I am a french student who passed his bachelor's degree this summer in Finance and managment.
I came in bristol to improve my english and get a better work with these qualifications.
I come from Paris and i can teach you all the french culture.
I have been giving lessons for many years to childrens and adults.
My mother is teacher so she learns me to how to teach to other people.
That's why i prupose my help for your learning in french
116 Filton Road
Bristol BS7 0PF
@ (concealed information)
October 2015 - Pret à manger
September 2016 Waiter
- Fast, effective and pleasant service for the customers
- To prepare and serve drinks
- To inform the hierarchy in the event of complaint
- To prepare the orders to be carried
September 2014 - Oddo &Cie (Investment Bank)
August 2015 Responsible for project Know Your Customer (KYC)/ put up to date of the client relationships CGPi:
- Contractual relations of the customers (30,000 customers)
- In charge of team (two trainees) in charge of the collection and of the reconstitution of the files customers
- Creation of tool of follow-up: Excel file, and recourse to tools of internal follow-up
- Revivals (telephone, mail, e-mail) and answers to the interrogations of the customers
March 2014 - Sushi Bâ
July 2014 Operator
- Reception of the orders by phone
- Customer relation (development of consumer loyalty, reservations and information)
- After-sales service and management of the claims
November 2013 - KDPresse
February 2014 Assistant of Direction
- Manager back office Web ((concealed information)
- Administrative management, management of file and the clients' accounts
- Management mail, and of the incoming call/outgoing
September 2012 - Speed Rabbit
August 2013 Employee polyvalent
- Customer relation: reception and information
- Reception and transmission of orders
- Food supply
- Preparation of the products (Pizzas, tex mex….)
June 2012 - Pizza Time
August 2012 Employee polyvalent
- Cash Clerk
- Preparation of the order
Janvier 2012 - A2S Communication
Juin 2012 Telesalesperson
- Calls near the individuals or professionals for various missions (surveys, investigations) and various customers (MAAF, General society…)
- Displacement for missions opposite with face with individuals
2016: Bachelor (Three-year university degree in Management and Finances), Pôle Paris Alternance, PPA Business school.
2013: Economic and social high school diploma, Mathematics option, Michelet High school, Paris.
Languages : French: Mother tongue
English : Conversational english (TOIEC 800 points)
Spanish : Basic spanish
Data processing : Word, Excel, Power Point (PCIE: Passport of data-processing competence European)
INTERESTS AND HOBBIES
Treasurer of PPA Students Union
Sport: Football and Tennis in tournament
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|