I work on a case-by-case basis, because everyone has different abilities and artistic tastes! I am friendly, approachable and patient. I am available to perform online Zoom sessions to help you work on a specific project, improve your creative skills or to help you fill your time during lockdown!
During my undergraduate degree I received firsts in drawing and painting classes and earned an A in Graphic Design at Alevel. I also have experience designed cards, posters and graduation caps for friends.
In New York, I babysat for a family with three young children and to keep them entertained, I taught them how to draw and paint. I love helping people of all ages and abilities.
• September 2020: Loughborough University: MSc Sport and Exercise Psychology.
• August 2019 – present: Eastern Illinois University: Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology.
• August 2015 – May 2019: Iona College: Bachelor of Arts in Psychology. Minors in Visual Arts and Neuroscience. Final GPA: 3.806, Magna Cum Laude. (A first in the UK).
• September 2013 – July 2015: Beauchamp College, Oadby (GCSE’s and A-levels)
A Levels 2013-2015: 3 (A-C)
AS levels 2013-2014: 1 (C)
GCSEs 2011-2013: 11 (A*- C).
• 2018/19: Chosen to represent the Visual Arts Department in Iona College Scholar’s Day
Perfect! I think she is good because she waits until we finish and showed us how she draws and says her instructions clearly she also let us use our imagination witch is good for creativity.She is the best art teacher ever
Hayden and Mia were excellent students, I really enjoyed working with them. I hope we can arrange another session!
drawing lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest painting lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, art and design lessons for all!
Taking watercolor painting lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£10|