I am a supportive, happy, and encouraging teacher. My lessons depend entirely on my learners. When I meet you, I will ask you what you want to learn and what you need to learn. I will base my lessons on your wants, needs, and interests so that lessons are relevant, meaningful, and fun! It is okay to make mistakes because that is how we learn. Feel free to contact me to arrange a free trial lesson.
* BA (Hons) English Literature with English Language (2018)
* 120 hour TEFL certificate from TEFL.Org (2018)
* 40 hour Advanced TEFL certificate in Teaching English Online (2019)
* Currently studying for my PGCE (Postgraduate Certificate in Education - ESOL Specialism)
* A volunteer teacher at my local college where I teach a range of ages and levels
* I specialise in teaching 16+ and adults
* Native English speaker with a British accent
Perfect! In an ongoing project to improve my English, I am grateful beyond comprehension for having met Jane. My goal is to speak like a native. It may sound like an unattainable goal, but I can confidently say that the lessons I took with Jane pay off. I learned so much with her. She is pleasant, thoughtful and conscientious. She makes sure to give me both practical tools and useful advice, allowing me to get closer to my goal. Above all, making sure that the lessons meet my requirements seems to be a matter close to her heart. I highly recommend her.
Jay is fantastically supportive and encouraging, with limitless enthusiasm and understanding.
All of my encounters with Jay have been an absolute pleasure and fully enriching.
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|