My method of teaching is fun and very simple. I catch the attention of my student by giving a warm smile and comfortable atmosphere. I don't like giving pressure to my students, instead I would like them to have fun while learning English. Being a nice and an effective teacher could build up not just a student's knowledge but also his or her self-esteem.
I am an Information Technology graduate from Bicol University Philippines. My first job was in the airline industry as a ground stewardess. My second job was being a bank teller where in I worked for four years. Right now, I am a full time mom to my three year old son and I am very passionate in teaching online when I have free time.
If student cancels within 24 hours before our scheduled class, He or she will pay half of the lesson fee.
Elementary: ST. AGNES ACADEMY 1997-2003 GRADUATED
Secondary: BICOL UNIVERSITY INTEGRATED 2003-2007 GRADUATED
LABORATORY HIGH SCHOOL
Tertiary: COLLEGE OF SCIENCE 2007-2011 GRADUATED
BICOL UNIVERSITY Bachelor of Science in
Legazpi City Information Technology
Computer System and Data Security, Relational Database Management, Software Integration, Testing and Documentation, System Analysis and Design, and IT Project Management. Under Problem 1 &2, has prepared, collaborated and presented with classmate Frenz Aldwyn Paliza the thesis entitled “Procurement System: The BU Model.” Was also active member of school-based Circle of Unified Information Technology Students (CIRCUITS). Under the National Service Training Program (NSTP), has underwent civic welfare training services in the community for two (2) semesters.
• Barcoder/Paperworks Assistant November 2009 to March 2010 (One Semester)
National Statistics Office (NSO Region V)
• Marketing Associate/Office Assistant On-the-Job Training for 256 hours (2011)
Fineapple Creative Communications
• Customer Service Agent August 1, 2011 to October 15, 2011
Philippine Airlines (PAL) Passenger Services
Division, Centennial Terminal 2
• Customer Service Associate-Teller February 24, 2012 to 2014
Planters Development Bank
Central Office, Makati City
• Customer Service Associate-Teller 2015-2016
Planters Development Bank
Naga Branch, Naga City
ESL Teacher to Japanese students
• Computer literate with familiarity in Computer Programming, Multi-Media Systems, File Organization, Data Communications and Networking, Information Resource Management and Current/Future Trends in Information Technology.
• Dialect/Languages Spoken: English, Tagalog and Bikol
• Efficient, enthusiastic and quick to learn with good interpersonal and organizational skills. Has a high sense of responsibility and can discharge duties assigned capably and competently.
• Ample experience in financial and administrative functions, banking transactions, market products and client services.
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, english literature lessons for all!
Taking spelling lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£10||Not available||Not available|
|5 hours||£45||Not available||Not available|
|10 hours||£80||Not available||Not available|