- I have experience teaching English abroad and have a degree in English Language. I enjoy working with keen students up from beginner to degree level.
- I like to make my lessons fun and memorable by adapting to the students needs.
- I create lesson plans based off the individual and what they most want to achieve.
- Fun, friendly, interactive and enjoy working with all age groups!
- I have proven to be successful in improving students vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar and sentence writing by creating excellent and intuitive lesson plans.
- I have a degree in English Language and also have in-class experience teaching English as a foreign language. This includes teaching classes of 40 students between the ages of 8-12 years old in Dong-guan China for a month.
Sept 2013 – Current: English Language Graduate 2017
- Starting a TESOL course in Vietnam in July
- Have experience teaching English lessons to class sizes of 40 students in a foreign language school in China.
- Fun, friendly and enjoy working with all age groups!
vocabulary - english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest esol (english) lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, written comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£15|