The lessons are catered to your needs for whatever level needed - from curiosity, moving careers, to assisting you in high school and your degree. In our initial consultation we will determine what the lesson/s will cover and will be structured to your requirements. The lesson will then be delivered through a combination of information sharing, open discussion and practical elements.
I have worked within the clothing and textile industry for the past 15 years.
With a BSc (hons) in clothing, design and manufacture I was exposed to a variety of subjects in the fashion, clothing and textile industry.
I have built a career within clothing and textile technology including children’s wear, men and womenswear knitwear and swimwear. I have also acquired experience in nursery products and innovative textiles for hard good products.
I can offer my professional experience within these industries to share knowledge covering the following:
- introduction to garment technology
- introduction to textile definition and manufacturing
- introduction to textile and garment testing for industry
- childrenswear design for industry
- introduction to factory visits and audits
- effective management methods - time management and communication skills
- Assistance with CV writing and interview
fashion design lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest sewing lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, sewing machinery lessons for all!
Taking fabric printing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£15|