I don't think any two students are alike and each one of you deserves a tailor-made lesson plan. The first lesson we would together figure out your strengths and weaknesses and the method that works for you. The focus would be on concepts and of course the A*/A s! :)
1) In high school, I mentored 3 students in Accounting and they all got an A in their A-levels.
2) I have taught a class of 25 at a state school for their Grade 10 exams and the class average was 81%
3) Closer to home, my younger brother who I taught Economics and Statistics was awarded A* for both.
1) Cass Business School, London (2016-2017):
MSc in Management
• Modules: Accounting & Finance, Advanced Strategy Analysis, International Finance, Business & Managerial Economics, Research Methods for Business
2) Lady Shri Ram College, Delhi University, India (2012-2015)
BA Economics (honours)
• Graduated with First Division
• Studied Mathematics & Statistics methods for Economics, Intermediate Micro & Macro
Economics, Environmental Economics, Money and Financial Markets
3) King’s College London, London (June 2013)
Summer School - International Business
• Achieved an Upper Second Class (2.1)
4) DPS International, India (2003-2011)
• ASLevel -EnglishLanguage (B)
• AICE (Advanced International Certificate of Education- Diploma with Distinction
• IGCSE-Accounting(A*),Mathematics(A*),Economics(A*),BusinessStudies(A*), Information & Communication Technology (A*), History (A*), English (A*)
• Gained the highest marks in India in English and Accounting at IGCSE level
accounting lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest economics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, management lessons for all!
Taking microeconomics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£25||£25||Not available|