I am an experienced native Spanish private tutor with excellent results teaching students of all ages and levels. I offer tailored courses and tuition focusing on preparation for Spanish GCSE, AS, and A2 Level examinations.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Spanish - both for GCSE, A Level and conversational.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- How much do you charge?
Depends on the level and travelling
- Where do you teach?
Lessons could take place at my home or at the students' home (10 miles radius maximum from Amersham).
- When are you available?
Available Monday - Saturday.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
All ages and level.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Spanish GCSE/ A Level.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Available on Skype.
- What kind of experience do you have?
Over 7 years experience with proven results.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
Comment 1: Maribel has been a big help to my daughter in preparing for her GCSE Spanish. She has developed a good relationship with Emily, is very positive and encouraging and helped to improve Emily's confidence in her Spanish. Maribel is always punctual and well prepared, and knows exactly was is required in the syllabus. Thank you Maribel, I have another daughter about to start her Spanish GCSE so hope you will be able to help us again. Karen
Comment 2: Maribel is an excellent tutor. She pitches the sessions at the right level for the student, rather than sticking rigidly to a syllabus. She is patient and encouraging too, and very friendly. Barbara
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|